Muhammad Abdul Alim
Qatar ID No: 283********
Driving license validity: 19th February 2023
Phone No: +974-********
The desire to deliver and showcase my skills and talents for the betterment of my professional career and the organization. The strong will to learn and self-motivate. The intention to serve with utmost sincerity that offers perfection on the way to build career professionally. Experience:
• Le Macaron Paris Qatar Wll.
Storekeeper & Purchasing officer
Duration: May 2016 to present.
Skills: Proficient in software and data based operational work. Well experience in receiving, delivery, inventory of stock in store. Maintain and update list of vendors/suppliers and their qualifications. Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data. Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply and price options. Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
Port Service Operation
Doha port, Doha, Qatar
Duration: November 2009 to May 2016.
Skills: Proficient in computer and software-based operational work. Well experienced in receiving, delivery and inventory of stock in warehouse.
• Hotel Ashrafee
12 Outer Circular Road, Razarbag, Dhaka-1217, Bangladesh Phone: +88-935****-**
Duration: January 2006 to November 2009
Skills: Well experienced in taking reservations, receiving guests, telephonist, cashier and back-office work.
Computer Skill on Programs: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Internet Browsing, E- mailing, Internet surfing etc.
Operating platform: Microsoft windows, Windows XP, Windows 7 & 8 etc. Language: Skill on Understanding / Speaking / Reading English and Bengali. knowledge of Arabic and Hindi Speaking.
• National Certificate Course in Front Office and Secretarial Operations National Hotel and Tourism Training Institute,
Bangladesh Parjatan Corporation. Dhaka, Bangladesh. Industrial Attachment: Jamuna Resort Limited
Address: Bhauapur, Tangail, Bangladesh.
• Diploma Course on Merchandising
Sony Fashion International.
Address: 59 Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue (1st floor), Firmgate, Dhaka. Bangladesh
• Basic Computer Certificate Course
Address: 289 East Nakhalpara, Tejgaon, Dhaka-1215, Bangladesh.
• Light Vehicle Driving Full Course
Dallah Driving Academy
HSC (Dhaka Board) : Passed in 2002 and secured Second Division from Science Group.
SSC (Dhaka Board) : Passed in 1999 and secured First Division from Science Group.
hh:: 11sstt AAuugguuss
Vill. : East Chandrapur P.O : Boiragir Bazar
P.S. : Dagonbhuiyan Dist. : Feni, Bangladesh
• Flexible with an ability to adapt in changing environments.
• Quick learner with an ability to grasp new ideas, concepts and methods.
• Approachable, able to create long-term relationship.
• Able to work under pressure and be target oriented.
• Committed to do hard and challenging work.
• Willing to prove professional competence.
Muhammad Abdul Aim
(Muhammad Abdul Alim)