SULAIMAN AL RASHED
To expertise in the field of Information Technology so as to achieve excellence in this sector and to contribute for the wellbeing of Systems Security as well as society. PROFICIENCIES SKILLS
• Able to do repetitive and mundane administrative tasks.
• Proactive and accurate in everything that you do.
• Highly efficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
• Strong communication skills, both verbally and written.
• Communicate clearly with work colleagues using emails etc.
• Handle petty cash, floats and expenses.
• Continually meet and exceed the operational and administrative expectations of employers.
• Provide accurate administration of all paperwork generated at Office level.
• Quickly learn about new in-house database systems.
• Strong numeracy skills.
• Knowledge of any relevant Payroll, HR and staffing issues. ADDITIONAL SKILLS
• CCNA router and switches
• MCSE 2012
• Windows XP,8,10
• Linux red hat networking
• Lan wan concepts, routing &switching
• Configuring inter-van communication
• Network protocols TCP/IP and subletting
• Technical skill platforms
• Windows 2000 server
• Windows 2003 server
• Windows 20012 server
• Network management tools
• Microsoft, Excel, word, power point
• SQL, HTMIL, CSS,JAVA,ORACLE
• Business Communication, Principles of Management, Programming Principles and Algorithms, Computer Fundamentals and office Automation, Business Accounting, Computer Laboratory and practical work( OA+PPA), Elements of statics, C Programming, Cost Accounting,
1- AL BATRA ELECTRICAL & SANITARY CONTRACTING LLC
Company Industry: Construction (Sub Contractor).
Job Role: - Coordination & General Administration. Duration: - July 2019 - Present
position: - IT operation assist. and Administration JOB RESPONSIBLITIES
• Create new e mail accounts in outlook.
• Create new user account and profiles.
• Install network printer
• Troubleshoot stuff computer issue.
• Provide a product overview on IT product.
• Providing it support services.
• Follow-up and update customer status.
• Deployment of servers and network storages
• suggest possible improvements on IT workflow.
• Pass suggestions by customers to the management.
• Monitoring and maintaining computer system and networks
• ENSURE all availability of service desk support.
• actively monitor support mailboxes and log in the system.
• Installing and configuring computer hardware operating system and application.
• Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
• Accomplish operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed
• Review and approve all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment
• Serve as primary point of contact when there are customer issues related to equipment quality, customer service, or accidents and mishaps on-site through phone/email on any issues on-site at client facilities.
• Communicate customer issues with IT team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints
• Work closely with GM and management IT team to set and/or implement policies, procedures and systems and to follow through with implementation.
• Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
• Working with internal users on IT related problems Constantly looking at way to improve performance, achieve set targets and build the new brands. 2- S TECH
Company Industry: IT & CENTRAL ONLINE
Duration: - 1 Aug 2015 – 15 May 2016
position: - IT Administration Assistant
• Configure and maintain the company server hardware
• operating systems and software in conjunction with organizations providing support Configure and maintain our network infrastructure software in conjunction with organizations
• Provide support for IT equipment and end-user software within the company including PCs, printers, copiers and mobile devices.
• Check integrity of daily backup as required, act. ACTIVITIES
• Volunteer in many events occurred in college and city.
• Calm and composed under pressure and able to work to tight deadlines.
• Ability to work within a busy and demanding team environment.
• Able to work with minimum amount of supervision and on own initiative.
• Languages: English, Arabic, (fluent) - Hindi, (speaking only). QUALIFICATION
University of Pune, India
Master of business administration
University of Pune, India
Bachler of computer application
QUALIFICATION & Online Certificate
Certificate of finical planning
From ICICI Bank INDIA
Certificate IN CCNA CISCO
Birth Date:17 FEB 1987 (Age: 32)
Visa Status: Residency Visa
Marital Status: Married
Address :- Al Qasimia, Sharjah