Lipscomb University Nashville, TN
Bachelor of Business Administration; concentration in Corporate Management January 2019 – May 2019
• Lipscomb University Club Hockey Team; Team Captain and co-founder Motlow State Community College Sparta, TN
Basic – Emergency Medical Technician August 2019 – December 2019 EXPERIENCE
Bakersfield Nashville, Nashville, TN November 2019 – Present Barback (while pursuing EMS certification)
• Maintained and stock coolers on a regular basis, as well as daily squeezing fresh lemon and lime juice to facilitate a full service bar.
• Assessed inventory needs based on daily, weekly, and monthly reporting.
• Communicated feedback and created data sharing channels between staff and managers, to aid and guide product line maintenance and new product stock.
• Maintained customer relationships through providing personal, charismatic customer service, in order to promote customer retention and develop new clients. 6th Man Mover’s, Nashville, TN May 2019 – Present
Furniture Mover, Crew Lead (while pursuing EMS certification)
Worked in a fast-paced team environment, unloading and loading furniture of various weights alongside co-workers.
Managed efficient and accurate furniture loading and unloading to ensure completeness in truckload inventory prior to facility departure from office and client’s household.
Assessed multiple team performance metrics based on daily required and implied tasks, in order to provide feedback to supervisor regarding team overall and individual productivity.
Reassessed and reorganized team organization in order to meet demanding load and unload schedules, while maintaining and improving upon timeline requirements. U.S. Army, Various Stations Globally February 2006 – December 2016 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment, Sergeant
• Served as an air crew member and phase team leader on H-60 platforms.
• Managed ten to twelve soldiers at numerous times on performing critical aircraft maintenance tasks and inspections.
• Provided individual guidance for junior soldiers on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis, in order to facilitate personal and professional development for the individual and superseding unit.
• Maintained up to ten helicopters simultaneously with a no fail status, optimal performance, and consistent mission readiness.
• Deployed ten times to over fifteen countries across the world, as well as several no-notice, immediate requirement missions, involving responsibility for three to ten aircraft at a time.
• “Go-to” manager for turning around underperforming teams and reorganizing processes to dramatically boost work output, effectiveness, and morale.