https://www.linkedin.com/in/hsienweiwang/ 480-***-**** email@example.com
Energetic individual with hands-on experience developing robust code and building web applications. Passionate problem solver with positive attitude towards challenges and eager to learn new technology stacks. Looking for a Software Engineer opportunity.
Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona May 2018
Master of Science in Business Analytics (4.0 GPA)
National Taiwan University, Taipei City, Taiwan July 2017 Training Program in Computer Science and Information Engineering Qualifications
• Tools & Framework: Django, React, NodeJS, Redshift, MapReduce, HDFS, Hive, Spark, Docker, MySQL, MongoDB, Git, Linux, Tableau, Power BI
• Exposure: Redux, Airflow, Kubernetes, HBase, Cassandra, PostgreSQL Experience
Cruise America, Mesa, Arizona June 2018 – Present
• Coordinated with internal departments and performed ad-hoc projects using SQL and Power BI to visualize and create reports according to different business logics. Data Engineer (Capstone project)
Intel Corporation, Chandler, Arizona January 2018 – May 2018
• Analyzed time sensitive process data in assembly and testing, used R programming to fit the distribution of the data, and evaluated solutions based on sensitivity analysis.
• Built machine learning models in Python scikit-learn to divide process time data into several groups and conquer each one by simulating different dispatching policies. Projects
Instagram Full-Stack Development
• Built N-Gram library and language model using MapReduce framework, created Hadoop clusters through Docker, and visualized the result by connecting the data to MySQL database. Data Driven Quality Management - Bike Co-op at ASU
• Led a team of 4 members to solve long wait time problem, used SAS and R to analyze the process data, decreased the average queue time for about 15 minutes, and recommended segregation of various service to improve service delivery.