*. Personal Details:
Name: Zachariah Mosomi Atambo
Date of Birth: 21/09/1993
2. Education Qualification:
1997-2004: I Konge Primary School (Mean Grade B)
2004-2009: I Konge Secondary School (Mean grade C) 2010-2011: KISII Campus (Study on Arts) plus poetry 2018-2019: DISS NEBOSH International General Certificate Qualification management of international health and safety and Health and safety practical application. 3. Work Experience:
2012-2013: Juma Enterprises work shop as customer care and customer service. (Kenya) 2013-2014: Sinohydro Water pipeline Company as Plumber (Kenya) 2015-2019 Present: IBN Ajayan Projects, Asian Town as security supervisor. (Qatar) General operation security matters for the cricket stadium and CCTV operator. 4. Responsibilities
• Handling all the keys of the stadium,remote LV and generator room plus fire pump room and LPG room
• Coordinating during events at recreation Halls at the VIP launch
• Reporting cleaning and maintenance issues to the management
• Helping logistics officer to learn his work easily.
• Assisting during cricket matches
• Responding during fire and other emergencies occurrence
• Patrolling the entire location to make sure everything is at good condition
• Cooperating with shop owners for any assistance required which I am able to offer
• Responsible for 5 parking areas (2 VIP and 3 public parking areas)
• Responsible PA system to report its condition to management
• Communicating any emergency to the other teams
• Typing and writing report to the management
• Reporting any unsafe condition to the concerned team
• Operating CCTV cameras in entire cricket stadium
• Ensuring tidiness and proper storage to provide good housekeeping.
• Making sure the entire location is under good control.
• Supervising all guards working at site.
• Employing good communication skill to pass information to management and team under my supervision.
• Allocating duties to the team under my supervision.
• Provide toolbox and induction to the team under my supervision before starting a shift.
• Coordinating with 18 shop owners to ensure good working condition.
• Implementing company policies by making sure the team under my supervision is doing the right thing.
• Reporting incidents and writing incident reports to the management.
• Checking that all ongoing work has permit from HSE department.
• Closely monitored lone working to ensure no disturbance.
• Handling all keys for company vehicles.
• Cooperating with company drivers by providing resting room for them with good condition. 5. Other Certifications
During working as security guard 2016 at the cricket stadium, I received a certificate as performer during srilankan community shield cup for co-operating and working hard in my line of duty.
6. Likes and Hobbies:
• Football Game
• New Skill learning and adoption
7. Language Known:
1) Mr. Muhammed Mustafa
Facility Security Manager
2) Mr. Ali Khamisi
I declare that the foregoing information is complete and true to the best of my knowledge and belief. Zachariah Mosomi Atambo