Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Gibela Rail Transport Consortium - Nigel, Gauteng
May 2019 to Present
§ ATHSA reporting - RU5983
§ ASAH KATR reporting - RU5940
§ Intercompany invoicing and recons (ASAH, Gibela & Ubunye)
§ ICS Reporting
§ Assist with the costs centre variance analysis for ASAH (actuals vs budget)
§ Preparing the ED cost centre file for local content actuals file
§ IT & GS cost centre monthly recharge allocations
§ ALISTA Key User
Quality and On time delivery (OTD) for Teranga reporting
1. Obtained detailed understanding of the month-end process
2. Reporting (Teranga, month-end, F1, forecasts, budget, ad-hoc) are accurate and delivered on time
for ATHSA AA, ATHSA KATR & ASAH KATR
3. Work on continuous improvement : develop checks in working file
4. Assist with the costs centre variance analysis for ASAH (actuals vs budget)
1. Assist with reporting ICS for ASAH
2. Assist with providing supporting documentation for intercompmay invoices
3. Provide counterpart with details of the intercompany recharges
1. Prepare a weekly update of the IT & GS cost centre and follow up missing GRN's vs forecast/budget
2. Ensure that montlhy accruals are processed in time for month-end reporting
3. Liase with business regarding missing costs in the IT & GS cost centres and spend viarainces vs
ED Local Content (LC)
1. Assist in the preperation of monthly LC actuals report for both MSA and TSSSA for internal and
2. Perform an analysis of LC actuals vs forecast for both MSA and TSSSA to ensure that overall
obligations are achieved
3. Assist in the preperation of the MSA and TSSSA LC forecast after each CPR review period
4. Assist in the preperation of LC Reports and Plans for timeous submission
5. Assist in the coordination and preperation of LC audits
6. Understanding of the BI tool and incorporation of supplier audit information intothe tool.
February 2018 to Aug 2019
I am responsible for Inbounding parts we recieve from clients.
Scanning them on the system.
Processing the returns from clients, customers.
Checking wether parts returned are damaged and processing them back onto the SAP system.
Updating replenishment documents/ Waybills.
Emailing and updating management using excel spreadsheets on returns, parts recieved and
Power Build - Johannesburg, Gauteng
May 2016 to January 2017
I was required to receive stock and capture it on the system, using invoices.
I was also responsible for enquires about damged goods and short supply of goods from specific
I also dd cash office which includes the daily banking, and cash up of the cashiers.
National Diploma: Cost and Management Accounting in Cost and Management
Tshwane University of Technology - Pretoria, Gauteng.
National Senior Certificate in Commerce
Alra Park Secondary School - Johannesburg, Gauteng
January 2008 to December 2012
Banks in Action
Certificate :Banks in Action