Hassan Mustafa Mohammad
- ** years of extensive experience in customer service and hospitality.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Outstanding command of English and Arabic (written and spoken).
-Strong administrative skills, well-organized, and self-motivated
- Strong Computer Skills with extensive experience in Hotel Enterprise Software (Opera - Fidelio - Microsoft Office).
- Highly capable in handling guest complains professionally
- Excellent leadership skills and capable to work under pressure
- A good team player who can work in a diverse team WORK EXPEREINCE
- Prepares and checks for VIP’s arrival and escorts guests to rooms.
- Assists reception, business center, cashier, concierge and bell captain during busy period.
- Answers guests inquires, handles complaints and attend to the guests when needed.
- Approves and sign for allowances, rebates etc., as required by Front Office Cashier.
- Follows up in credit check report, liaise with credit manager.
- Assigns and Approves Duty roster for all Front desk staffs. Amman, Jordan
- Ensure that listing items compliance to policies, procedures and are up to the company standard.
- Establish category sourcing strategies, collaborate with cross-functional strategic sourcing teams.
- Action the products on the system within the timeline.
- Ensure to achieve the daily, weekly and monthly targets and maintain high quality performance.
- Ensure to give valid and clear reason if any product has to be rejected. Al Ain, UAE
- Identifies system and workflow improvements to enhance team’s efficiency.
- Monitoring team performance and provides feedback, coaching and training whenever required.
- Prepare and coordinate the distribution of guest amenities, welcome letters and fruit setups for VIPs and long-stay guests.
- Handling guests’ complains according to the company’s policy.
- Maintain and update guest history profiles through the Opera guest profile system.
- Review and prepare next day’s arrival reports for VIPs with special status, ensuring that these are highlighted to the management and necessary related functions are activated.
- Give courtesy calls and complete the daily call log as per established guidelines.
- Ensures that the lobby is always aesthetically clean, tidy and in order by ensuring that the team’s grooming are as per the company’s standards.
- Control departmental expenses through proper analysis and planning of manpower needs, purchases and usage of materials and supplies.
- Review designated in house guest list and be familiar with guest names, room location, special requests and profile history.
- Maintain an awareness of competitor’s services and rate structure by conducting frequent comparisons of the guest service departments.
- Monitor guest service personnel to ensure maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt cordial attention from arrival through departure.
- Handle guest complaints and assist in maintaining smooth relationships between management and guests by resolving problems arising from guest complaints and attending to their requests or queries with dispatch immediately.
- Assure compliance and coordination of guests’ needs, requests and personal preference.
- Full Concierge Training
- Food & Beverage Training
- English Courses (Intermediate to Advanced Level)
- Cultures Training
- Destination Leadership (Training to enhance management styles)
- Safety & Security Training
- Business Writing Techniques
- Managing Colleague Development Training
JUN 2019 / PRESENT
DUTY MANAGER at Grand Talabay Resort
NOV 2018 / APR 2019
PRODUCT MASTER at Amazon Co.
AUG 2013 / JUN 2018
TEAM LEADER -GUEST SERVICES at Al Ain Rotana
AUG 2009 / Aug 2013
GUEST SERVICE MANAGER at Radisson Blu Resort
Al Arabia College
Diploma: Hotel & Management
- Maintain effective communication with all related department to ensure smooth service delivery.
- Ensure guests are greeted by name upon calling as per the company standard.
- Complete management’s long distance call vouchers and record them on the traffic sheet.
- Ensure the proper operation of the switchboard, resulting in fast and efficient transferring of internal and external calls.
- Take messages for guests and management as per the required standard. DEC 2008 / AUG 2009
TELEPHONE OPERATOR at Bristol Hotel
- Perform all necessary tasks to service food & beverage according to the standard of performance manual of the hotel.
- Great & seat customers and serve them in a professional, discreet & personalized way Acquire in depth knowledge of the food & beverage menu of the assigned outlet in order to assist and provide advice to guests.
- Consistently monitor quality of food & beverage being served.
- Practice good customer relations and attend to customer complaints / queries satisfactorily.
- Responsible for maintaining hygiene and cleanliness standards in the outlet & upkeep of all service equipment.
- Responsible for all service preparations before, during & after the service (mis-en-place &mis- en-scene).
- Actively use up selling techniques to exceed guest expectations and increase revenue. NOV 2004 / JUL 2007
WAITER at Four Season’s Hotel
+962 (79) 7744-789