Dublin, Ca LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/bryantssahota/
Bryant S. Sahota
Skills and Abilities
● Knowledge of mathematics and computational theory to analyze problems in computer science, and identify and define resources and requirements needed for their solution
● Designing, implementing, and evaluating computer-based systems, processes, components, or programs.
● Ability to identify professional, ethical, legal, and security issues and responsibilities, and the impact of computing on individuals, organizations, and society.
● Understanding of mechanisms, components, and architecture of computing systems.
● Data Structures - Binary Search Trees, Queues, Hash Functions, etc
● Languages - C/C++, Java, Python
● Object Oriented Programming
● Computer Architecture
● Analysis of algorithms
Infinity Travel Inc, Sunnyvale, Ca — Front-end Developer June 2018 - Present
● Assisted and maintained company website
● Created front end tech of web page with emphasis on web design and optimization across different web browsers.
● Created a more friendly UI for easy access to website utilities. Projects
● Created a Big Two card game in C++ (personal project)
Used operation overloading as well as multiple classes working together
● 5v5 monster battle in C++ (personal project)
Used encapsulation to make sure member variables were secured for maximum protection.
Used many classes as well as encapsulation methods to make sure only member functions had access to member variables but could also communicate with other classes.
California State University East Bay, Hayward — B.S Computer Science May 2017 - Spring 2020
● Graduated with B.S. in Computer Science