Arvin Jesus R. de Leon
Experienced OD and HR Professional looking for new opportunities in 2020
Born May 8, 1987
Converge ICT Solutions, Inc., Pasig City, Philippines
[OIC] Organizational Development Assistant Manager (Nov 2016 to Dec 2019):
• Directly worked with top and middle management while servicing all employee levels and company affiliates.
• Supported the HR Director in budget, planning, and strategy management for the HR Group in our foreign investor partnership projects [Project UBS & Project Coherent].
• Created and managed the implementing rules, guidelines, and processes relating to Organizational Structure, Employee Movements, Performance Management.
1. Performance Management System Development and Roll-Out
Company-wide Job Description Management and Skills Inventory
Managed and processed Company-wide Bi-Annual Performance Evaluation
Promotion procedure, guidelines, and processing
Tested and scrutinized the RAMCO HCM Performance Management System 2. Organizational Structure Management
Created and Documented the Official Table of Organizations for all Divisions
Managed and Processed Employee Movements
Managed the administration of Reporting Lines for System Approval in newly implemented RAMCO HCM Timekeeping System
3. Salary Structure Review and Improvement Project with MERCER
Company-wide update of Job Descriptions and Position Titles . Processed 600 plus unique entries.
Submission of required data regarding compensation and benefits for all affiliates. Processed 2,400 plus unique entries.
Manly Plastics, Inc., Quezon City, Philippines
[OIC] Organizational Development Supervisor (May 2014 – Nov 2016):
• Developed a Management System for Job Performance Evaluation and Job Fit for the company
• Managed the training arm of the company
• Created company official policies on Human Rights, Anti-Child Labor, and Business Integrity PeopleSparx, Inc., Makati City, Philippines
Project-Based Organizational Excellence Associate (Nov 2013 – Apr 2014): In charge of logistical support and documentation for the "Program for Learning & Development" Project for the Civil Service Commission under the Philippine-Australia Human Resource and Organizational Development Facility (PAHRODF).
Organizational Excellence Associate (Feb 2010 – Apr 2012): Worked in Training Consultancy and HR Organizational Development, as well as Events Management, and as In-house Copywriter.
• Edited and produced technical manuals, and a coffee table book with the Philippine Australia Human Resource Development Facility (PAHRDF)
• In charge of logistical support and documentation for various projects.
• Created technical proposals and government bids as needed. Philip Morris International (PMFTC), Makati City, Philippines Graduate Trainee for Marketing (May 2012 – Apr 2013): Member of the Market Research and Consumer Insights Team and the Brand Marketing Team
• Successfully implemented the 2012 "A Taste of New York" promotional campaign which lead to a 60% increase of sales for the Philip Morris brand of cigarettes during the designated period
• Created the 2013 General Trade and Key Accounts Promoter Incentive Program Training
• Advanced Leadership Course (ALC), OCCI, December 2017
• Foundations of Leadership Excellence (FLEX), OCCI, November 2017
• Understanding QMS and ISO 9001:2015, Global Systems Management Consultancy, July 2016
• Effective Work Attitude and Leadership, Cole Hopkins Consultants, August 2015
• Breakthrough Learning (Learning Outcomes into Business Outcomes), Southeast Asia Interdisciplinary Institute, June 2015
• Conducting an Effective QMS and EMS/ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004 Internal Audit, Global Systems Management Consultancy, January 2015
• Basic Course on QMS ISO 9001:2008 & EMS ISO 14001:2004, Global Systems Management Consultancy, May 2014
Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies (Psychology & Creative Writing), Ateneo de Manila University, March 2009
Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, and Word. Fluent in English and Filipino Interests
Volunteering, Writing, Reading, Computer Games