Clarissa V. Cruz
Contact Number: 092*-***-****
To seek employment where opportunity for career advancement is highly encouraged and to acquire professional growth and development as a Registered Nurse
Sto. Nino Hospital, Bulacan, Philippines
September 1, 2004 – March 10, 2006
Medical- Surgical Staff Nurse
Metropolitan Medical Center,Manila,Philippines
May 23, 2006 – February 26, 2010
Operating Room Staff Nurse
International Medical Center, Jeddah,Saudi Arabia
March 29, 2010 – February 25, 2012
Operating Room Staff Nurse II
Sto. Nino Hospital Bulacan, Philippines
April 1, 2012 - December 30, 2018
Staff Nurse Clinic OPD
Chinese General Hospital College of Nursing
286 Blumentritt St. Sta. Cruz, Manila
Bachelor of Science in Nursing 2001-2004
Centro Escolar University
Preparatory Dentistry 1999-2001
Philippine Licensure Exam for Nurses
Saudi Commission for Health Specialties
Good interpersonal and Communication Skills
Computer Literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Under immediate supervision, administers perioperative nursing care to Surgical Patients in a highly specialized unit, implements hospital policies, rules and regulation, participates in training and research, performs other duties as maybe assigned on time.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Administers general perioperative nursing care to patients in the operating room.
• Carries out admission and discharge procedure to patient to and from OR.
• Prepares patient for diagnostic/ surgical procedures.
• Prepare/ administers medication and treatment as indicated.
• Maintains cleanliness, safe and therapeutic environment.
Adheres to medical and surgical and aseptic and sterile techniques and practices.
• Ensures completeness of surgical set up.
• Works collaboratively with surgeons and assist the member of surgical team in operations and procedure.
• Gives health teachings to patient and relatives as necessary.
• Provides psychological support and spiritual care to patients and relatives.
• Prepares/ accomplishes records on patient's surgery, condition and progress.
• Identifies and sends the patient's specimen and other materials for examination to proper department.
• Ensures accurate counting and recording instruments, needles, sutures, sponges and others.
• Gives proper endorsement to incoming staff.
• Accomplishes reports all medico- legal and unusual incidents thru proper channels promptly.
• Coordinates with different support services through proper channel.
• Maintains confidentiality of records and other information pertaining to patients and his care.
• Records hospital supplies, equipment, etc. used by the patient and prepares billing charge when necessary.
• Assumes role of a charge nurse in due time.
• Implements hospital policies, rules and regulation.
• Attends staff development and in service training, programs and research.
• Does inventory of equipment and supplies.
• Supervises the performance of paramedical and non- professional in her unit.
• Sees the sterilization and safe keeping of equipments and hospital supplies in the unit.
• Performs other duties assigned from time to time.
Date of Birth : July 23, 1981
Sex : Female
Civil Status : Single
Provincial Address : 38 Pulo, San Rafael Bulacan
Height : 5’ 2”
Weight : 55 Kg