Mohammad Kashif Khan
Current City- Doha
D.O.B: *1/07/1980; Nationality: Indian; Driving License: Omani & Indian
Email: email@example.com; Phone 009**********
An ambitious and dedicated Operations professional, whose core competency lies in successful cost cutting, productivity enhancement and customer retention through streamlining operations using proven methods and latest technology. I like working in teams and take up leadership responsibilities to drive business goals with high levels of integrity, fairness and professionalism.
Aditya Engineering Group, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India January 2018- Nov 2019
General Manager- Service
· Supervised and handled complete repairs and maintenance of automobile parts manufacturing plant.
· Undertook complete responsibility of the plant operations and successfully streamlined operations process to increase productivity and cut cost.
· Monitored staff and implemented Human Resource interventions to increase their productivity and motivation.
· Attended and solved client’s problems including our key clients TATA and Eicher through innovative ways to ensure timely delivery, effective post-sales service and maximum satisfaction.
Oman Trading Establishment (OTE) Group, Sohar, The Sultanate of Oman May 2012- November 2017
Service In-charge- Sohar Branch
·Responsible for post sales service of OTE’s key customers like General Motors, Hyundai, Isuzu, Subaru, Hummer, Caddillac (OTE is the sole dealer of these brands).
·Addressed and resolved all customer concerns of these brands to foster effective relationship management and increased customer satisfaction.
· Ensured service station conditions and infrastructure met international standards to pass General Motor’s annual audit.
Skoda, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India January 2010- May 2012
General Manager Service
· Dealt directly with Channel Service Manager (CSM) and Area Manager of Skoda Motors to ensure service standards are at par and ensured escalated issues were timely resolved in a fair manner.
· Promoted communication, implementation and compliance of all company policies at dealership level.
· Facilitated personal contact with each customer on a monthly basis in the region, visited their area of operations and collected feedback for further improvement in service, where necessary.
· Administered workshop and body shop operations at dealership level.
· Strengthened customer acquisition and retention by ensuring quality delivery to them.
· Inspected workshop conditions regularly to ensure it meets company policy and quality standards.
· Maintained and forwarded weekly service operations reports to head office.
Toyota- Al-Futtam Motors, Abu Dhabi, (UAE) March 2003- November2009(Sole dealer of Toyota Motor) ServiceAdvisor
· Increased customer retention by 30% and fostered relationship management via creative ways to solve their problems and by keeping pace with latest industry trends and technology in a fast paced, highly competitive environment with changing customer demands.
· Conducted final quality checks independently to ensure best quality reaches our customers so as to increase retention and maintain brand reputation.
· Monitored Road Test and other safety and regulatory tests required as precautionary measures before driving.
· Maintained Customer Care Standards of TMC by collecting customer feedbacks regularly.
· Scrutinised technical requirements of SUV and other commercial vehicles.
· Conducted in-house training for staff on new model or any service bulletin launched by Toyota.
Bachelor in Engineering and Technology- Mechanical Engineering- 1997 - 2001
Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, India
· Indian Farmer’s Fertilizer Cooperative Organization (IFFCO) July 2000 - August 2000
This 8-weeks on-site workshop was conducted on Maintenance of Gas Turbine Generator (GTC).
· Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) July 1999 - August 1999
As a part of my bachelor degree, this 8-weeks on-site training was conducted on Manufacturing and Maintenance of Turbines.
· Senior Secondary, 1997, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, India (62%).
· S.T High School, 1995, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, India (65 %).
Communication- Proficient Leading- Average
Influencing and Persuading- Average Planning and Organising- Proficient
Working with colleagues- Excellent Delivering Results- Proficient
Innovating- Proficient Customer Centred- Excellent
MS Office Suite- Average
Reading: Journals on latest technology in automobile industry
Automobile: Learning new technologies on which electric vehicles are based
Mr Syed Farooq Rizvi Mr Dileep Kaul
Senior Service Manager Senior General Manager
OTE Group, Sohar, Oman OTE Group, Sohar, Oman