D/o A.Thirumalai mannan,
No:210 Amirthi Main Road,
Pin code – 632113,
Date of Birth : 09.08.1997
Age : 22
Gender : Female
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Single
Blood group : B+ve
To seek a challenging job that would give me an opportunity to integrate my technical and analytical skills in a continuous learning environment. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:
Graduation : B.Sc.(AGRICULTURE)
Nammazhvar College of Agriculture
7( out of 10)
SRV Girls Hr. Sec
School, Rasipuram. Namakkal
Govt Hr Sec
Adequate knowledge in working with MS Office and MS-Power point.
Excellent working knowledge with Internet.
I was completed DCA (Diploma in Computer Applications) at TCEDS. SKILLS AND ABILITIES :
• Independent and self-motivated.
• Self-confident and dedicated.
• Organized and well-structured at work.
• Communicate with farmers by a local language to their comfort. PERSONAL TRAITS :
• Leadership quality.
• Positive attitude and tackle the problems in an easy way.
• Deliver to the potential when working as a team.
• Having effective time management skills.
• More innovative person and implement creative ideas. LANGUAGES KNOWN:
1. Tamil - Read, Write &
2. English - Read, Write &
AREA OF INTEREST:
INTERESTS & HOBBIES:
• Reading books
• Listening to music
• Site seeing
• Playing games
• Drawing pictures
• Craft works
• Ball badminton
• Successfully completed two months of Village Staying Programme (VSP) organized by TNAU as part of the Rural Agricultural Work Experience (RAWE) at Kallikudi, Madurai District, Tamil Nadu and experienced practical things at field level.
• Undergone Ten days Agro Industrial training at BG Crops Science &Technology (P) Ltd., Madurai and learned fertilizer production,processing and marketing of fertilizer.
• Undergone Ten days programme with NGO Training at Development of Humane Action (DHAN Foundation), Thirumangalam, Madurai district of TamilNadu and gained knowledge in various methods of employment generation in rural areas, poverty alleviation strategies, and practical farming experience.
• Attended a Ten days programme with Assistant Director of Horticulture (ADH) and Assistant Director of Agriculture (ADA) Kallikudi, Madurai district of Tamil Nadu to learn various schemes operated by the government and interacted with progressive farmers of the block.
• Experiential learning course in Mushroom cultivationand Nursery production.
• Conduct an exhibition on new technologies and also organic products made by us as models and explained to several farmers@ Kallikudi. THESIS AND ACADEMIC PROJECTS :
Studies on assessment of air dried azolla on a performance of commercial broiler chicken(May 2019)
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
Won various prizes in Craft works and drawing conducted at Intra college level.
Won prizes in Shotput, Badminton & Throwball.
Won prizes in essay writing competition both Tamil & English.
Enrolled under NSS Programme during 2015-2017 and actively participated in all the social service activities for a period of two years and attended 10 days National Service Scheme Camp at (Peraiyur), Ramanathapuram District. DECLARATION:
Hereby, I assure that the information furnished above is correct and true to the best of my knowledge. If I get an opportunity to work in your concern, I shall discharge my duties to the fullest satisfaction and to the best of my ability.