ABUDHABI, UAE; 056*******
Nationality : Ugandan
Date of birth : 15/12/1990
Sex : Female
Marital Status : Single
Visa Status : WORKING
APPLYING FOR THE POSITION OF CUSTOMER SERVICE / RECEPTIONIST PERSONAL SUMMARY
I am a professional excellence and high end career achievement. I have hands on experience in providing excellent customer services. I am an individual with limited social barriers, willing to learn and apply acquired knowledge, prepared to work in a variety of roles as required so as to achieve personal and company goals within optimal work conditions.
GUIDE/HOST AT AL AHALIA HOSPITAL MUSSAFAH JANUARY 2017 TO DATE RESPONSIBILITIES
● Providing excellent customer care to each and every customer visiting the hospital
● Registering new patients to the hospital information system
● Issuing tokens and appointments for the patients
● Very pleasant personality with specific development calmness and politeness in activities and good communication with patients.
● Attending to phone calls directed from main reception and clarify the customer quarries politely.
● Developed great hospitality through immense work experience.
● Extremely patience in attending to the visitors requirements.
● Transporting of files to all departments.
● Transporting of blood samples from one building to the main laboratory.
● Been friendly to patients smile and welcoming them on arrival. SALE LADY -SPINACH SUPERMARKET ABU DHABI 2015 -JULY-2016- RESPONSIBILITIES.
● Assisting customers in selecting right products
● Receive customer complaints regarding delays, damages and prepare replacement
● providing customers with information on daily deals and discounts
● answering customers queries regarding products and deliveries
● Taking part in the stock counting
● manage customer refunds and returns
WAITRESS /HOSTESS POPE PAUL MEMORIAL HOTEL UGANDA KAMPALA 2014-2015 APRIL.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
Welcoming visitors and making them sit comfortably
Take orders and serve food and beverages to patrons at the tables.
To check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying the meals.
Communicate with customers to resolve complaints and ensure satisfaction.
Making menu recommendations and answering questions and sharing additional information with restaurants patrons.
Suggests food and beverages and serve them when ready.
Prepare checks that itemize the total meal cost and sales tax.
Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
Setting up and re-setting the restaurant promptly as required.
Ensuring guests are receiving excellent grooming and maximum service. SALES EXECUTIVE AT SHOPRITE UGANDA FROM 2013- 2014 DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Goods follow up and stock checking in supermarkets
● Receiving of new promotional items in the store
● Providing excellent product demonstrations to customers and clients
● Entering all transactions into the system
CASHIER AT BYANSI PHARMACY UGANDA FROM 2012-2013
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Handling customer transactions and operate the cash pharmacy system
Greeting and welcoming customers.
Handling customer complaints regarding money issues.
Keeping the store well stocked and clean.
Counting money in the cash drawers and processing items.
Issuing receipts to customers.
KEY SKILLS AND STRENGTHS
Excellent communication skills both oral and written skills
● Quick response time on all requests
● Observant nature leading to prevention of problems altogether
● Proficient in MS Office as well as many other computer programs
● Capable of clerical duties such as copying editing typing etc.
● Ability to type 30 words per minute
● Exceptional multitasking skills
BACHELOR DEGREE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION 2009-2012 MASAKA SECONDARY SCHOOL UACE 2007-2008
CHRIST THE KING GIRLS SCHOOL UCE 2002-2006
Fluent English both in written and spoken
I would welcome the opportunity given by your organisation with promise to give the best as the needs of the job requires thanks. REFERENCE