Senior operational manager, entrepreneur (MBA degree) with over 20 years of hands-on experience in construction, medical equipment, medical and surgical supplies and healthcare industries, with supply chain operational management, financial, and HR responsibilities. MAIN AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Quality Control, Customer Service, Client Management, Project Management, Financial Analysis, Budgeting, Business Development, Forecasting/Market Analysis, Inventory Mgmt., Report Preparation, Financial Management, Client and Vendor Relations, International and Domestic Procurement, Resource Management and Audits.
Expert in QuickBooks and QuickBooks POS, HME POS, and MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), Familiar with SAP/ERP, PeopleSoft, Caterease, YellowDog, InfoGenesis, Eatec EMPLOYMENT
FOX Corporation, Studio Finance, Los Angeles, CA Mar 2019 - Present Accounting Manager
• Prepare financial reports and analysis, including monthly PNL flash and headcount reports, department accruals, and department cost analysis/ calculations as well as weekly sales summary and payroll analysis
• Process weekly labor distributions and prepare labor cost reports for each project/ job order
• Prepare various reconciliations including bank account, POS, inventory, corporate credit cards, weekly AR and AP
• Submit weekly journals to record, inventory transfers, inventory adjustments and labor cost
• Prepare and interpreter several finance report and analysis for special projects for finance director ABC Mobility, Northridge, CA Feb 2014 – Sept 2019
• Signed up more than 60 vendor accounts and negotiated the terms
• Reduce order lead time from 5 to 2 business days
• Monitored, reviewed and Controlled Financial result and increased bottom line by 10%
• Improved sales forecasting, procurement, and inventory control and took advantage of Vendor incentives resulting in saving of average $2,000 per order
• Designed local delivery channel, based on maximum 24 hours lead time with 7 deliveries per truck in each 6 hours shift to meet 98% order fulfillment rate
• Signed up 30 different annual regional events with up to 20,000 daily attendants, providing rental equipment
• Introduced 3 private brands
• Established corporate financial and operational policies and procedures
LA Laser Center, Los Angeles, CA July 2012 – June 2014 Purchasing Manager - Inventory Controller
• Procured about $16M per year medical supplies, office supplies, surgical tools and equipment for 15 dermatology offices and 12 surgical centers in CA and NV
• Negotiated special terms with key vendors, used manufacturers’ incentives for 3 items resulting in a savings of $120K per year.
• Negotiated pricing for 350 lines of medical supplies resulting in a cost saving of or $20K per month
• Managed Inventory and procurement for 27 different locations totaling $10M a year
• Provided inventory control and purchasing process training for the office Managers
• Established (EOQ) thereby reducing inventory by 22%, while maintaining over 95% order fulfillment and reducing waste by 2/3. First year saving was over $ 1.2 M.
• Forecasted and monitored sales for over 250 lines of finished pharmaceutical products Circle Care HME, Plano TX July 2011 – April 2012
Accountant and Project Manager
• Conducted 53 vendor Audits and established vendor Guidelines
• Managed inventory for 350 different durable and expendable items.
• Researched and implemented new accounting program. Changed accounting system from (HME POS) to QuickBooks POS
• Imported 2 years of AP/ AR to QuickBooks and updated vendor accounts
• Provided financial report and analysis to the founder to improve strategic management decision making process
Tadarok Khalij Fars Construction, Tehran, Iran Feb 2003 – May 2010 Finance- Supplier Chain Manager
• Developed and implemented sustainable Inventory reduction programs, as part of the overall Inventory management plan reducing inventory cost by 24%
• Provided support to finance personnel for margin planning and analysis, reviewed and monitored result improving profit margin by 15%
• Managed overall cash flow for total operation
• Developed and executed supply chain strategies, financial analysis, product costing and cost optimization
• Provided management with the appropriate financial information to support the business
• Provided Top MGT with supply chain KPI analysis, prognosis for strategy alignment
• Drove operational efficiency by setting and managing supply chain budget and practices to optimize resource allocation
MBA, Emphasis in Global Supply Chain Management, Keller Graduate School of Management, Sherman Oaks, CA BA in Accounting, Baha’i Institute for Higher Education (BIHE), Tehran, Iran (Associated with the University of Indiana)
Fluent in English and Persian. A flexible team player and a quick learner, easily adaptable to cultural differences. Able to maintain a sense of direction and control under pressure, analytical, with excellent people’s skills.