My sincerity and performance towards the job assigned and energetic attitude at work. My self-confidence is the key to my success.
Seeking a challenging position in a reputable company where my academic background and interpersonal skills are well developed and utilized. SKILLS QUALIFICATIONS :
§ Skilled in computer operation including the ability to use Word processing programs, Excel Data and Power point presentation,Tally,Qbit,ICH, Peachtree,MS Office,TRAX, Oracle, Audit,ERP and Quickbooks .
§ Oracle financials exposure.
§ Excellent accounting software user.
§ Expertise in credit and collection best industry practices.
§ Knowledge of accounting standards.
§ Accuracy in execution of accounting transactions.
§ Strong organizational/time management skills.
§ Good analytical & report writing skills.
§ Ability to organize, coordinate & set work priorities.
§ Handled analytical and problem solving within my work environment.
§ Have strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize an often conflicting workload.
§ Positive professional level relationship with clients and co - workers.
§ Independent and self-motivated.
§ Ability to work within tight timelines and stay within budget.
§ Hard working, reliable and punctual.
§ Ability to perform under pressure.
§ Good communication and leadership skills.
§ Judgment and problem-solving.
§ Willing to learn new skills.
§ Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE :
From 24/03/2018 to 17/11/2018 : AL Bida Travels
Position : Admin and Finance Manager
l Develop and maintain standard financial and administrative procedures. l Respond to customer queries/issues in a timely manner. l Work closely with General Manager in preparation of business plan and operational budget.
l Review all invoices and make the relevant payments in a timely manner. l Review accounting discrepancies and recommend corrective actions. l Assist in implementing standard accounting policies. l Ensure the preparation and maintenance of all financial records. l Supervise preparation of all monthly and annual finance reports in a timely fashion.
l Supervise and manage payroll processing activities. l Provide training and guidance to finance and admin teams as needed. l Develop overall goals for the finance and administration departments. l Identify and resolve financial and administrative issues. l Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
l Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
l Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
l Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
l Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
l Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
l Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Since Jan 01/2014 to Oct 01/2017 : Nasser Al Ali Enterprises - QATAR Position : General Manager
§ Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the customer, supplier, pricing and manpower supplying at site.
§ Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
§ Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
§ Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
§ Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
§ Monitor businesses and agencies to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
§ Oversee activities directly related to manpower supply or providing services.
§ Plan and direct activities such as sales promotions, coordinating with other department heads as required.
§ Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency
§ Plan business layouts, and design displays..
Since Feb 19/2012 to Dec 31/2013 : Nasser Al Ali Enterprises - QATAR Position : Chief Accountant
§ Generate financial reports and statements to Managers for review.
§ Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
§ Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to management.
§ Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashion.
§ Provide guidance to other Accountants when needed.
§ Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
§ Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
§ Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
§ Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.
§ Payroll ( 1700 labours ), Sick and Absence report, productivity allowance ….. Sep 27/2011 –Feb 10/2012 : Taqwa International for Trading & Contracting - QATAR
Position : Accountant
· Management of day to day transactions(Verification of Day Book, Cash Book, Sales Register, Purchase register, Sales & Purchase invoices and related documents.)
· Compiling and analyzing financial information to prepare entries to accounts, documenting business transactions and handling full cycle A/P & A/R.
· Preparing account/bank reconciliation.
· Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
· Preparing financial management reports accurately and meeting deadlines “Daily, Monthly, Quarterly and Year end close”.
· Overseeing the timely, accurate processing of invoices, purchase orders, expense reports, credit memos and payment transactions.
· Management of banking transactions (Reconciliation of bank accounts and administration of online banking functions etc.)
· Finalization of accounts and preparation of reports like Trial balance, Profit & Loss Accounts and Balance Sheet
· To prepare statutory returns and forms such as sales tax, Excise and Service tax.
· Responsible for the routine operations of the company
· Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits
· Monitoring Debtors Collection and vendor’s payment.
· Manage junior colleagues; Provide accounting policy orientation to new staffs. Dec 2006-juill.2011: Soprovaco - Tunisia
Position : supply manager
· Maintaining regular accounts, ledgers, balance sheets.
· Planning and controlling change.
· Managing quality assurance programmes.
· Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
· Financial Analysis & Banks.
· preparing balance sheet,ending account inflow statements, and income statements.
· Mounthly declaration of taxs.
· Preparing mounthly journal reports on company expenses.
· Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
· Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance
· Examining and supervising cash reconciliation department.
· Bank reconciliations .
2005 : National Bank of Agriculture - Tunisia-Sfax Position : Customer Service
l Listen to our customers.
l Identify and anticipate needs.
l Make customers feel important and appreciated, I treat them as individuals. Always I use their name and find ways to compliment them.
l Help customers understand our systems.
l Give more than expected .
l Get regular feedback
l Always I look for ways to help our customers.
l I Don't make promises unless I will keep them.
l I Know how to apologize When something goes wrong. August 03 – Oct 04 : ECTIG ( teaching )
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATINS :
2003 Sfax University of economics and management Tunisia
(Bachelor’s in Accounting & Finance)
LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY :
· Arabic : Fluent, read and write.
· French : Fluent, read and write.
· English : Fluent, read and write.
PERSONAL DETAILS :
Visa Status : Resedent Nationality : Tunisian
Date of Birth : 11 April 1977 Marital status : Married I hereby certify that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.