Brandon Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
June 2015 to Present
• Works with residents' clothes.
• Fold and organize linen.
• Interact with family members.
• Complete proper paper work required.
Brandon High School, Key Club
• Worked in concession stands.
• Handled money.
• Served several customers.
• Worked at the Air National Guard Family Day.
• Organized merchandise.
• Cleaned the work area.
• Watched children of all ages for numerous hours.
• Kept the children safe from all harm and danger.
• Lifted small children.
• Taught the children educational material.
Associate in Medical Data Technology
Hinds Community College - Pearl, MS
High School Diploma
Laundry Aide - Brandon Nursing and Rehabilitation Center Brandon, MS 39042
To obtain a full-time medical office position in a doctors' office, health clinic, and other health related organizations that will allow me to utilize my skills and knowledge in the medical field. Brandon High School - Brandon, MS
Bachelor of Science degree in Health Care Administration University of Phoenix - Phoenix, AZ
MEDICAL INSURANCE BILLING
10-Key (5 years)
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
Technical Certificate in Medical Data Technology
Career Certificate in Medical Data Technology
Receptionist — Familiar
Using basic scheduling, attention to detail, and organizational skills in an office setting.
Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_to_profile/ 0bb1eac74fa622ba1548f77689236407eed53dc074545cb7
Personality: Customer Service Fit — Proficient
Assesses personality traits that result in high-quality customer service. Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_to_profile/ b6f94603247c57dbb65e33a38fa375e7eed53dc074545cb7
Reliability — Highly Proficient
Tendency to be dependable and come to work.
Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_to_profile/ 13a31d1b895577d92cbd2e0741e2eac7eed53dc074545cb7
Conscientiousness — Highly Proficient
Tendency to be well-organized, rule-abiding, and hard-working. Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_to_profile/ 4a306e6cf238cb40e75d5f83cd774f6ceed53dc074545cb7
Electronic Medical Records: Best Practices — Familiar September 2019
Knowledge of EMR data, associated privacy regulations, and best practices for EMR use. Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_to_profile/ 814995458315c2fbf136542d14941227eed53dc074545cb7
Composing & Sorting Email — Proficient
Effectively composing and organizing email messages. Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_to_profile/ 245685adfc54e30a590a7d63ddb39770eed53dc074545cb7
Indeed Assessments provides skills tests that are not indicative of a license or certification, or continued development in any professional field.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to type at a steady speed with accuracy.
• Knowledge of medical terminology and medical insurance billing.
• Ability to do multitask.
• Ability to complete all assignments on time and in a timely manner.
• Ability to file important documents in the correct order. SKILLS & ABILITIES
Medical Data Technology
• Using computer software applications.
• CPT Coding and ICD-10-CM-PCS
• Medical Machine Transcription
• Medical Terminology I and II
• Human Anatomy & Physiology
• Medical Insurance Billing
• Business Accounting
• Medical Office Appointment Scheduling
• Electronic Health Records
• Medical Office Concepts
• I can speak English clearly.
• I can communicate and write in complete sentences. Other Skills
• Experienced in doing different types of Math.
• Experienced in working with people of all ages.
• Experienced in working and filing with paperwork.
• Experienced in being on time and working to the best of my ability. SAMANTHA HARRIS