**** ******* **** **., ********* Corners, GA 30092
Cell: 404-***-****, Email : email@example.com
Accomplished and resourceful Financial Professional with 7+ years of experience in accounting. Proficient in Microsoft Office 2019 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Exact Globe for Windows.Demonstrated strength in presentation skill with excellent public speaking capability. Accustomed to working under pressure.
ACCOUNTING AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Reconciliation and Analysis
Month End Closing
General Ledger Entries
Decision Making Skills
Possess strong analytical and evaluative skills
Possess strong writing and oral presentation skills.
Proficient in Accounting methods and financial management policies and procedures.
Ability to plan, prioritize, and manage multiple assigned task simultaneously and
Detail oriented, efficient, and well-organized professional in daily tasks.
Problem solving – identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
Trustworthy, discreet, and ethical.
Ability to work well in both independently and as part of a team
Jr. Administrative Assistant - Ingenico, Inc. ALPHARETTA, GA
Oct 2017 – Current
Assist with clerical and general office administration including but not limited to filing, processing forms and scanning, faxing, mail and receptionist services. Performed research, analyze results, and prepare reports.
Assist management in day to day administrative works.
During peak work times and/or co-workers temporary absence covers other position
Assist Manager with special project needs, inquires and inventory.
Arrange office equipment; handle order supplies. Also keep inventory; distribute mail, and made travel arrangements.
Provide guidance and direction to temporary or part-time clerical staffs.
Analyze and report any discrepancies regarding missing documents and customer
Interview individuals, compose articles, design layouts, prepare copies, and coordinate
Check for accuracy of computations and completeness for reports on weekly and
Senior Assistant Manager, CEGIS, BANGLADESH
02/2013 to 04/2017
• Prepared invoices and checks, sustaining business transactions.
• Verified and posted details of business transactions and total accounts to a computer
spread sheets and database.
• Audited invoices against purchased orders.
• Checked and approved all invoices for payments.
• Audited all purchased bills and files.
• Prepared all accounts payable reports and maintained all accounts payable files.
Processed and prepared travel reimbursement payment in various projects.
Processed and prepared settlements against various project cost.
Prepared sales invoices and updated entries into ERP (Exact Software).
Prepared monthly Bank Reconciliation for more than thirty accounts for the Company.
Calculated Bad Debts, Depreciation reserve, updated into ERP.
Calculated yearly Interest on FDR for the Company.
Updated day to day transactions and Vendor payments into ERP.
Prepared Employees monthly salary and Updated into ERP.
Updated project time costs and Vehicle usage costs into ERP.
Prepared necessary notes, financial statement and Yearly Final Account for Audit.
Junior Accountant, CEGIS, BANGLADESH
10/2010 to 02/2013
• Posted payment to general ledger in the computerized accounting system.
• Established and organized files and documents as necessary.
• Communicated verbally and in writing with internal clients and customers providing
instructions regarding financial matters.
• Ensured the validity of checks for recording payment. Performed payment queries on the
• Prepared all journal entries and expenses into accounting software.
• Prepared all vouchers for Vendors payments.
• Prepared advanced payments for ongoing Projects.
• Assist management team in monthly closing.
• Prepared monthly bank reconciliation.
• Prepared letters and other correspondence. Managed payment receipts.
• Performed all tasks successfully as assigned by the supervisors or managers.
Bachelor of Business Administration
American International University Bangladesh, Dhaka-BANGLADESH
Major in Finance
BRAC University, Dhaka- BANGLADESH