Al Taawun, Sharjah, UAE
Date of Birth: 29-October-1996
Objective: To achieve the position of financial analyst in your company, where I can use my accounting and analytical skills for the efficient financial unit in the firm, thereby contributing towards the growth of the organization.
• 2014-2018 SZABIST University Dubai
BBA in Finance (Hons) GPA (3.0)
Conducted a research on impact of VAT on UAE by keeping inflation rate and interest rate as a dependent variable and VAT as an independent variable.
• 2013: GED
To enter the University
• August 2017-October 2018 / Cashier/ Accountant / Vibes/ Dubai
Worked as a cashier/accountant (Part-time) in various events/exhibitions (Formula 1, Big 5 etc.).
Managing accounts by tallying the amounts received against the tickets sold.
Making sure fixed costs were paid on time.
Taking the responsibility for the amount received and then handing it over to supervisor after shift ended.
Made sure VAT amounts were separated and made an excel sheet of VAT.
Maintained ledger book/excel of all the transactions done that had to be mailed to headquarters at the end of shift.
• Mar 2015 – July 2017 / Customer Service / WoW Events / Dubai, Abu Dhabi
Worked part-time as a student at various job positions to facilitate the gain of professional work experience.
Maintained a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers at all times.
Responded promptly to customer inquiries
Communicated with customers through various channels
Communicated and coordinated with colleagues as necessary
Ensured customer satisfaction and provided professional customer support Technical Skills:
• Proficient with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and QuickBooks
• Operating Systems: All versions of Windows, Android and MAC OS Languages:
• English- Read, Write, Speak
• Urdu- Read, Write, Speak
• Hindi- Speak
• Punjabi- Read, Write, Speak
• Arabic- Read, Write
• Advanced analytic, financial modeling and reporting skills
• Problem Solving
• Clear and concise communication and interpersonal skills
• Communicating effectively
• Exceeding expectations
• Performing under pressure
Available Upon Request.