To work in an environment which gives equal opportunities to expand my knowledge and to develop my career in innovative and challenging field of software testing with my commitment of contributing full effort & skills towards the organization. PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY
• Having 4+ Years of Experience in Quality Assurance.
• Hands on Experience in Automation with Selenium Web Driver with Java.
• Have done various kinds of Testing including but not limited to System Testing, Functional Testing, Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Mainframe Testing, Regression Testing, etc.
• Experience in TestNG, Jenkins and Maven.
• Well Versed with SDLC, STLC, Defect Tracking, Defect Reporting and Defect Management.
• Good Knowledge in preparing various Test Artifacts like Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Plan, Regression Cycle Status Report, etc.
• Having Good Knowledge of Agile Methodology.
• Basic Understanding on US Health Insurance and Life Insurance.
• Have been member of Interview Panel of the Organization for around 6 months in last organization.
• Have mentored Junior and Fresher members of the Team.
• Have done Team Management.
• Strong in Communication and have actively participated in all the Project Meetings.
• A systematic, organized and dedicated team player confident in handling multiple assignments under tight deadlines & excellent customer service skills. WORK EXPERIENCE
• Have worked as a Quality Analyst at Value Labs LLP, Indore from Sept, 2015 to Aug, 2018.
• Have been working as a Sr. Quality Analyst (Product Tester) at DXC Technologies, Bangalore from Aug, 2018 to till now.
BASIC ACADEMIC CREDENTIALS
State Board 2011
• Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10
• Languages: Core Java
• DBMS/RDBMS: MySQL, MySQL Server
• Cloud Platform: AWS
• Tools: Selenium Web Driver, Eclipse, JIRA, Test Link, Selenium IDE, ALM, Office Suites.
• Automation: Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins
• Testing Methodology- Validation and Verification model, and Waterfall model. Knowledge of Agile methodology.
1. ValueLabs, Indore
From September 2015 to 10th August 2018
Designation: Quality Test Analyst
Client : Benefitfocus
Project : Benefitfocus_elinks, Benefitfocus_Mercer_integration Role : Quality Test Analyst
Project in Brief:
Benefitfocus is a product based IT company. Benefitfocus provides a leading cloud- based benefits management platform that simplifies how organizations and individuals shop for, enroll in, manage and exchange benefits. Every day leading employers, insurance companies and millions of consumers rely on our platform to manage, scale and exchange benefits data seamlessly. In an increasingly complex benefits landscape, we bring order to chaos so our clients and their employees have access to better information, make better decisions and lead better lives. 2. DXC Technologies Pvt. LTD.
From August 2018 to till now
Client : Genworth Financials (US Life Insurance company) Project : Dell Conversion.
Role : Product Tester
Project in Brief: We maintain a policy admin system called Cyberlife (DXC’s Product) which maintains end to end processing of issuing and maintaining a life insurance policy across it's whole life span. We are involved in end to end system and functional testing to test different functionality involved in processing any life insurance policy like testing different rider types, policy prints etc, different screens to verify policy details and segments to check overall functionality. Overall Responsibilities:
• Analyzing Requirements and then Designing and Executing Test Cases at different levels of Testing accordingly.
• Creation, Execution and Maintenance of Automation Scripts.
• Creating, Maintaining and Reviewing various test artifacts like Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Test Plan, Automation Scripts, Defect Reports, etc.
• Performing all kind of Testing Required for the projects like Functional Testing, Smoke Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Browser Compatibility Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Sanity Testing, Performance Testing etc.
• Training and Mentoring new team members for Project/Domain/QA Knowledge as and when required.
• Creating and Sending Testing Status Report to the Project Stakeholders.
• Involved in all the kind of meeting done for Project (For Example, Sprint Grooming, Sprint Planning, Retrospective Meeting, Project Roadmap Meeting, Requirements walkthrough, Triage meetings with client etc).
• Work with developers effectively to fix the issues found during testing. Initiatives, Rewards and Recognitions
• Have cleared ISTQB Foundation Level Exam in July 2019.
• Have been awarded with “On the Spot Award” due to consistently excellent performance few times in previous and current organization.
• Certified in certificate ‘A’ examination of NCC Army wing with LCPL Rank.
• Conducted many events at school and college level like SNAP HUNT in college’s Tech Fest.
• Certified for participation in “RoboTryst-2013” (a national level robotics championship) organized by “Robosapiens Technologies Pvt. Ltd” in association with IIT Delhi
• Father’s Name: Mr. Madanmohan Agrawal
• Date of Birth: 23rd Feb, 1993
• Language Proficiency: Hindi and English (Can Read, Write and Speak Fluently)
• Hobbies and Interests: Travelling, Reading Novels, Cooking and Listening Music
• Strengths: I am an optimistic person having good analytical and grasping skills and I don’t easily give up.
• I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge. Yours Faithfully,