Email : email@example.com
Looking forward to associate myself with an organization where there is an opportunity to share, contribute and upgrade my knowledge for the development of self and organized service. ACADEMIC PROFILE
Course Name of School / College Year of
SONA COLLEGE OF
H.S.C HOLY ANGELS MATRIC. HR. SEC.
S.S.L.C HOLY ANGELS MATRIC. HR. SEC.
• Data Analytics with R programming from Edureka.
• Pursuing Tableau in Udemy.
• Programming languages : R,C++
• Database : Sql
• IDE : Rstudio
DOMAIN OF INTEREST
• OOPS concepts
• Data mining and data analytics.
Product Insights Analyst
GFactors (OPC) India Pvt Ltd., Bangalore.
(17th December 2018 to 14
February 2019) and (22nd April 2019 to 18th July 2019) Project Summary:
Product Insights Analysis was done using the user commands based Sentiment analysis approach. In this, instead of using only the stop words and giving weights, we had applied the classification based on the brand’s expectation category separation along with the existing method. So it is possible to obtain the analysis report in more accurate manner. Responsibilities handled:
• Tagged the insights based on the given operational & non-operational categories having above 85% accuracy.
• Trained the dataset in various streams.
Project monitoring system : It is capable of monitoring the list of projects and their status to the project head and has the features of providing feedback and corrections on each review. Here frontend is done with java Net beans and MySql is the backend. Diagno : An online diagnosis lab. Software where all the lab diagnosis process is done without lab visit. This software is developed using Sql and java. This project is beneficially profitable for diagnosis lab.
Data analytics project:
Kmeans clustering :
An Insurance Policy dataset was provided from which the data was analysed and clusters were created to categorize the people falling under the different types and picturised using the visualization technique to indicate the different type of clusters formed. Association rule mining :
Used for discovering interesting relations between the variables in large databases. Based on the provided "Adult lifestyle data" dataset, apriori algorithm was applied by specifying the support and confidence values and the data was analysed to arrive at several observations. Collaborative filtering :
This algorithm helps in making automatic predictions.
"Movie ratings" dataset was provided from which the dataset was converted to the desirable format using the function "dcast".
• Dataset was modified by removing unwanted columns.
• Converting the matrix to Recommender lab sparse matrix.
• Normalizing the existing matrix.
Now, a UBCF model was created from the sampled dataset and closest 30 users were found and top 10 movie recommendations for user 1 was derived. Linear regression :
Based on the "computer manufacturing company" dataset, which had the specifications and performance of the various computers, the data was sampled. Model Iterations, Model Validation was performed to validate the given dataset. Logistic regression :
From the given Retail Company dataset a model was designed to classify between the customers who would buy the product or not in future. Data Cleaning was done to treat the data from unwanted and missing values. The data was Sampled. Model Iterations, Model Validation was performed to validate the given dataset.
Sentiment analysis :
A dataset that contained tweets regarding 2 cricket teams and a dataset for positive and negative words were provided. Each positive word in the tweet would be marked as TRUE and each negative word would be marked as FALSE. At the end of each tweet the scores were analyzed and the ratings to the tweets were given. Social media analysis :
Using the "twitteR" library (for e.g.) 500 tweets were imported from twitter based on the keyword given of our choice.
• Presented a paper regarding Augmented reality vs. Virtual reality in the domain of IOT that describes how the augmentation and virtuality can be bought into the real world in Karpagam College of technology, Coimbatore.
• Presented a project on the topic of Online diagnosis lab in Volant 2k18 held at Sona college of technology.
• Secretary of Entrepreneurship Development Club.
• Organizer of ‘Threads’ and ‘Sparks’ symposiums.
• Organizer for the Project contest – Volant 2k17 held by the Department of CSE.
• Father’s Name : U.J.Shanker
• Date of Birth : 01-08-1996
• Linguistic proficiency : English, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada.
• Permanent address : 31/8, ‘Shruthi Nilaya’, Swarnambigai agraharam street, Next to Balan Lodge, Salem – 636001.
I hereby assure that the information provided above is true to the best of my knowledge. Place: Salem,