Zachary M. Wheeler
Continue career in web development and complete Bachelors Degree in Computer Science. KEY QUALLIFICATIONS
• Secret Clearance
• Electronic Medical
• Health Technologies
• Organization and
• Customer Care
• Microsoft Office
• Task Oriented
• Medical Logistics
Naval Medical Center Camp Lejeune, Jacksonville, NC 2018-Present Hospital Corpsman 2nd
Carry out patient care and clinical services using professional bedside manner, strong communications skills, medical knowledge and technical skills. Perform medical administrative procedures, maintenance repairs on equipment, and education training on preventative care.
• Audited 4,000 medical records for accurate electronic information and provider notes.
Naval Health Clinic Hawaii, Pearl Harbor, HI 2017-2018 Hospital Corpsman 2nd
Lead Dental Laboratory Technicians to manufacture prosthetics for non-deployable Naval Personal using digital radiography, 3D Surgical Guide printing, and milling technologies. Created process improvements to implement tracking of cases and various deadlines, and trained new employees on proper use of equipment, materials, and cross-training opportunities.
• Managed 7 military personal and 4 government contractors’ workflow, and scheduling with providers and machines.
• Clinic processed 3,600 cases annually estimated value at $1.5 million dollars.
• Developed electronic tracker to log cases, assign HIPAA compliant nomenclature, and create deadline based on cases’ workload.
Naval Hospital Bremerton Branch Clinic Bangor, Bangor, WA 2014-2017 Hospital Corpsman 3rd
Worked on team of medical professionals to provide preventative medicine, family medicine, periodic health assessments to maintain deploy-ability of Marines and Naval Personnel. Purchased consumable supplies, medical equipment, and repair services through electronic logistics system.
Zachary M. Wheeler
• Managed medical logistics for 14 departments within clinic operating at $1.6 million annually.
• Triaged 4,000 patients annually and completed 2,700 referrals to specialty care. Microsoft, Charlotte, NC 2011-2013
Trained 43 total electronic stores including Best Buy, Staples, and Office Max in computer hardware/software to be proficient in the repair, sales, and marketing of products. Managed over 1,500 employees store accreditations traveling from Greensboro, NC to Rock Hill, SC.
• Planned 20 events training employees from all different stores on new products and advances in hardware technology resulting in 650 accreditations.
• Collaborated with a team on creating new training material, bug fixes with store advertising software, and promoting new products.
Best Buy, Concord, NC 2010-2011
Geek Squad Repair Agent
Perform high quality repairs on consumer electronics and appliances by addressing all unit symptoms and replacing and/or repairing defective parts, as necessary. Worked with task system to prioritize repairs and order parts necessary for repair.
• Successfully repaired 5,500 electronics.
Education and Training
• 61 credits in Bachelors of Computer Science, Trident University 2018-Present
• Navy Field Medical Service Technician Training, Camp Pendleton, CA 2017
• Navy Hospital Corpsman Technical Training, San Antonio, TX 2014
• Navy Basic Training 2013