ASRAR AHMED KHAN
S/O AZEEZ KHAN
Contact: - 961*******
Email ID: email@example.com
Present Address: #***, ***-*, *** *****, 2ndCross
Rajiv Nagar, Mysore-570019
To work in a challenging position, where I can develop my skills and intellectual abilities that helps in organizational growth.
SEM 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th CGPA
SGPA 9.24 8.9 9.06 9.06 8.56 8.81 9.04 9.16 8.98/10 Technical Skills :
Software knowledge: Solid Works, CATIA V5, CALYPSO (a product of Carl Zeiss), Ansys Fluent, Solid Edge.
Computer knowledge: Basics, M.S.Office Suite, Windows Platform. Examination Name of the Institution
Sadvidya high school, Mysuru
Vidhya ashram Pre-University
The National Institute of
Engineering Mysuru 570008
• BCAT (Basic Course on Automotive Technology): The course is conducted by Volvo-Eicher Centre which is the center of excellence in NIE. We are taught and given hands-on experience on automotive systems mainly on engines for 6 days.
• CNC Programming and Training: A 15 day course where I have worked on ACE Fanuc Oit vertical milling machine and lathe machine and well versed with programming and working on the machine.
• CATIA V5: A one month Professional training course in CATIAV5 was conducted by Swamy Design Solutions Pvt. Ltd at National Institute of Engineering College.
• ANSYS Fluent: A one week workshop on ANSYS Fluent was conducted in National Institute of Engineering under the guidance of N.S. Srikanth.
• Mini Project titled Study of Drag Reduction in Missile by using a Blunt Nose with an Aerospike was achieved. The study was made to understand the phenomena of aerodynamic drag reduction in aerospace vehicles (missile) using a fixed body aero spike.
• Main Project titled Design and Performance Analysis Of Parabolic Trough Solar Collector is being carried out in our College. The main objective of the project is to design a parabolic trough collector to enhance the drying performance of agricultural crops and to conduct a performance analysis using numerical techniques and conduct the performance study experimentally so that the numerical results are validated.
● Railway workshop: A 15 days Internship programme in South Western Railway Workshop, Mysuru. In this duration of Internship I studied the steps carried in Periodic overhauling and Intermediate overhauling of Railway Bogie and in brief studied the manufacturing and maintenance procedures followed in Wheels and Axles section.
• Was class representative for the Academic year 2014-2015 and 2015-2016.
• Core team member of NIE ISHRAE student chapter for the Academic year 2017-18.
• Student Mentor for the Academic year 2016-17.
• Placement coordinator for the Academic year 2017-18.
• Active participant in ISHRAE and SAE groups in college.
• Active member in Department programmes like cogNIEscience and Automotive Technological Fair.
• Technical paper presented in cogNIEscience 2017 a National Level technical paper presentation competition organized by National Institute of Engineering.
• Won 1st place in PANCHAJANYA 2017 a state level technical paper presentation competition organized by Ekalavya Institute of Engineering, Chamrajnagar –“ DRAG REDUCTION IN AEROSPACE VEHICLES
(MISSILES) USING AEROSPIKE”
• 2nd place in FREON2016 an Inter-College Technical Quiz Competition conducted by ISHRAE at NIE.
Academics: Strength of Materials, Thermodynamics and Fluid dynamics. Non Academics: Cricket, Carom and Throw ball.