University of Chicago, Chicago, IL 09/2019 - Present
• M.S. in Computer Science
• Coursework: Discrete Math, Algorithms, Python Programming, Computer Systems, Linear Algebra, iOS Application Development, Databases, Machine Learning
University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA 01/2015 -12/2018
• B.S in Economics
• GPA: 3.73
• Captain of the Division 1 varsity soccer team
• Relevant coursework includes: Foundations of Data Science, Computational Structures in Data Science, Data Structures and Algorithms (Audited), Statistics, Econometrics
Machine Languages: Python, Java
• Project experience using IntelliJ IDEA, JUnit, and Git. Experience
Professional Soccer, Dallas, TX and Germany 01/2019 –07/2019
• Drafted by FC Dallas in the 2019 MLS Superdraft.
• Trialed for multiple professional teams in Europe including Maccabi Tel Aviv (Israel) and Stuttgart (Germany).
• Medically retired in the Summer of 2019.
University of California, Berkeley Men’s Division 1 Varsity Soccer Team, Berkeley, CA 01/2015 – 12/2018
• As captain, scheduled and led team meetings while also acting as the liaison between 25 players, 3 coaches and the athletic department administration.
• Excelled with a rigorous academic schedule with the tremendous commitment that is the mentally, physically, and emotionally demanding role as the leader of a division-1 team.
• Dedicated over 30 hours per week to games, team practices, weightlifting, conditioning, film sessions, team building and physical rehabilitation.
• Successfully walked-on and contributed significantly over four years (65 games played, 37 starts, 7 goals, 8 assists). Became a scholarship player.
Cragmont Elementary School, Berkeley, CA 01/2018 – 05/2018 Tutor, Volunteer
• Emphasized core values of courage, respect and teamwork.
• Taught students in math and English, as well as the importance of higher education. Under Armour, Baltimore, MD 06/2017
• One of 20 student-athletes from across the country chosen to participate in an exclusive internship under top executives at Under Armour’s headquarters.
• Analyzed Under Armour’s potential to gain significant market share in athletic-leisure market. Awards and Honors
NCAA Division 1 Google Cloud First-Team Academic District 8 2018
• Honored as one of the top 11 soccer players for both academic and athletic excellence across 8 states and Canada. Pac-12 All-Academic First Team (Twice) 2016, 2018
• Selected as one of top 11 soccer players for both academic and athletic excellence in the Pac-12 conference. Jewish All-American (Twice) 2017, 2018
• Awarded as one of the top 11 Jewish soccer players in the country by the Jewish Sports Review. Pac-12 Second Team 2018
• Recognized as a top soccer player in the Pac-12 conference. Eloi Vasquez Coach’s Award 2018 2018
• Awarded to the most inspirational and courageous player in the program. Named the 2018 Scholarship Ambassador for the Robert B. Levy Men’s Soccer Scholarship 2018