• Over 12 years of work experience as the office administrator.
• Office Administration College Diploma.
• Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, QuickBooks.
• Ability to effectively multi-task in a high-pressure environment.
• Customer service and organizational skills including organizing and managing the team of 3 to 10 people.
• Fluently in the Russian language
• Professionally speak the Hebrew language
Customer service and sales
Laura clothing store
Shoes R US and Medical Supplies (Royal Shoes and Medical Supplies), Vaughan 2004-2017
• Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies
• Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
• Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
• Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
• Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
• Assist colleagues whenever necessary
Insurance broker assistant 2018 –present
Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
Providing communication between Insurance Company’s and clients
Preparing supporting documents
Organizing and creating files
Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
Progressive Training College, Toronto, Ontario 2017
Office Administration Diploma
Radio Technology College, N. Novgorod, Russia Radio Technology Diploma