AKSHAY SHASHIKANT BHOSLE
firstname.lastname@example.org linkedin.com/in/akshaysbhosle/ +1-213-***-****
*** **** **** ******, **** 7, Los Angeles, CA, 90007 EDUCATION
• University of Southern California, Viterbi School of Engineering - Los Angeles, CA (May 2021) Master of Science, Computer Science (STEM)
• University of Mumbai - Mumbai, India (June 2019) Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Engineering, GPA: 9.13/10.00 PROJECTS
Applicant Ranking System using Neural Networks – Python, Django (April 2019 –October 2019) Personal Project.
• Created a system that ranks applicants based on their qualifications, experience and disqualifiers.
• Drafted a subjective test format which used keyword matching algorithm to detect keywords and generate probabilities.
• Used Keras and TensorFlow in Google Colab along with KNN classifier.
• The model correctly predicted the rank of a candidate at four predefined levels and it achieved a 94.72% accuracy. Halma: a version of Chinese Checkers – C++ (August 2019 – September 2019) University of Southern California.
• Programmed an AI agent to simulate the Halma Board Game.
• Implemented and optimized Minimax Algorithm along with Alpha-Beta pruning to increase the search depth to level 7.
• Built an evaluating function of cumulative Euclidean distances to obtain a winning accuracy of ~86%.
• The agent was tested against other AI agents developed by other 750 students and bested 672 agents. Electronic Circuit Simulation Software – C#, C++, Unreal Script, UnrealEngine4 (August 2018 – April 2019) University of Mumbai.
• Developed a custom Doubly Linked List for my circuit simulation software built using Unreal Engine 4.
• Built and implemented the simulation software in 3D by employing C#, Java and Unreal Script.
• Conceptualized and modeled simulation software to replicate the behavior of basic electronic circuits.
• International Journal Publication – “Electronic Circuit Simulation Software”, Volume 6, Issue XII, International Journal for Research in Applied Science and Engineering Technology. Model website for Buying/Selling Games Online – PHP, MySQL, C++, CSS, JS (January 2018 – March 2018) University of Mumbai.
• Created an E-Commerce website for buying and selling games online.
• Mapped and designed user interface for an ecommerce website using HTML5, CSS and PHP and backend using JS.
• Devised and monitored account management system, user databases using MYSQL.
• Contributed to the team by solving bugs and core functionality issues. SKILLS AND INTERESTS
• Programming Languages: Python, C/C++, C#, R, Java.
• Cloud Platforms: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Chameleon Cloud.
• Databases: MongoDB, SQL, MySQL.
• Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS, XML, jQuery, JS, Php. VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE
• President, Student Council A.P.S.I.T (July 2017- June 2018) President of Student Council of undergraduate college (A.P. Shah Institute of Technology). Organized 20+ department level events along with six college level events with a footfall of more than 2000+ people.
• Vice President, CSI A.P.S.I.T (July 2016- June 2017) Vice President of Computer Society of India, for undergraduate college. Lead student committee overlooked and executed all student chapters; hackathons, workshops and idea-presentation.