A highly talented, professional and dedicated Civil Engineer. Expecting a challenging and dynamic career in Civil Engineering where I can apply my knowledge and skill development. To work in a company with an effective environment conductive for personnel success, intellectual growth, and to achieve a position that would offer job satisfaction and knowledge gained. Professional Skills:
Microsoft Office AutoCAD/WaterCAD
Team Management Client Satisfaction
Strategic Planning Safety Management
Documentation and Reporting Inspection and Audits
Strong attention to detail Strong Interpersonal and Team Working Skills Academic Qualifications:
Bachelor of Civil and Environmental Engineering Sep 2014 – Apr 2018 College of Civil and Environmental Engineering – University of Sharjah Experience Summary:
Al-Rehab Company Jun 2016 – Feb 2017
Trainee Site Engineer
Frontline Secondary School of 3,000 m2 building area. Three floors that consisted of 24 classrooms, Admin, with all facilities of laboratory, swimming pool, and parking, external infrastructures and road in Ajman – Mowehat area where I lived and worked for Al-Rehab Company during my undergrad at the University of Sharjah.
• Inducted Safety Training and issued site safety observation reports.
• Reviewed and understood technical Specification, Civil and Architectural construction drawings.
• Coordinated with Technical Manager to provide deliverable engineering transmittals.
• Participated with Technical Manager to submit material submittals.
• Site inspection for civil construction work and ensure that the work is as per the project specifications.
• Coordinated with foreman to expedite work progress on site to meet work program. Maen Mohammed Abdalla
Al-Ain, Abu Dhabi, UAE
M: +971********* E: email@example.com
Khatib and Alami Consolidated Company Jun 2017 – Aug 2017 Practical Engineering (Internship)
• Practiced drawing and Designing roads using AutoCAD and Civil 3D software in the transportation department & infrastructure.
• Coordinated with technical manager to clarify the standard requirements for road design.
• Designed road profiles and sections as well as generated road layouts. BEITC Consultant Engineers Jul 2018 – Sep 2018
Consultant Engineer (Trainee)
• Drew beams, columns, and footings by AutoCAD.
• Inspected the work at the site to make sure it meets standards and specification requirements.
• Ensured that all the works meet the stipulated quality standards. Kabri Contracting Company Oct 2018 – Jun 2019
Civil Site Engineer
Major Project: Phase 3: Tunnels and Underground Car Parking Modifications (UGCP) in Downtown – Dubai. Included: excavation works, applying shoring system, reinforcement concrete works, asphalt works and painting jobs.
• Follow up the progress of civil construction work with the site supervisor to meet the deadline of each activity.
• Compiling, checking, and preparing daily reports to be submitted to the client.
• Proper management of materials and workmanship.
• Thinking both creatively and logically to resolve problems.
• Coordinating with subcontractors for smooth flow of work.
• Preparing meetings with consultant to ensure that the work match with the approved specifications.
• Communicating and liaising effectively with colleagues, contracting civil engineers, subcontractors, subconsultants, and clients.
• Finishing work such as tiles and marble for pedestrian walk area. Kabri Contracting Company Jun 2019 – Current
Fit out Engineer
Major Project: Washrooms Renovation at University of Sharjah (UOS)
• Checking materials submission with the consultant prior to the start of work.
• Generating weekly meetings with the client in order to present the progress of work.
• Following up the civil work such as re-designing the washrooms and preparing all civil material.
• Dealing with sub-contractors and suppliers in order to receive the approved materials.
• Checking the required quantities of each item for each type of washroom.
• Preparing weekly reports for weekly meetings with client.
• Designing and documenting work to a high standard, including work on engineering reports, specification and contract documents such as Operation and Maintenance, Warranties, As-built drawing and Defect Liability Period.