TYONUM AONDONGU EMMANUEL
Objective: to be a digital marketer and, communication expert (including consultant) aimed at bringing feasible solution, nationally and internationally, highly motivated and innovative with wealth of administrative communication and organizational skills which I would harness to build an effective enterprise that will compete favorably in the business world, alongside positively impacting the society at large.
Other Names: AONDONGU EMMANUEL
State: Benue State
Marital Status: Single
Language Spoken: Tiv and English
Contact Address: Akanbi Street, No.6 Bariga Somulu Lagos. Qualifications Obtained with Dates:
● B.sc Mass Communication (Bachelor of Social Science) 2014
● Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC and NECO) 2008
● First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) 2002
Ahmadu Bello University Zaria,Nigeria 2009/2014
NKST Secondary School Vandeikya, Benue state 2002/2008
LGEA Primary School Ako-Abwa Ute, vandeikya Benue state 1996/2002 Professional Qualification:
● Google Digital Garage Certificate of proficiency
● Proficiency in excel/spreadsheet program
● Proficiency in Corel draw/ design program
● Proficiency in Microsoft word program
● A Freelance Creative Writer at Ubanji.com Lagos (02/02/2019 till date)
● A Content Writer at Rukada.com Lagos (15/01/2019 to 02/03/2019)
● A Social Media Marketer @ electronic gadgets and phones Nationwide (2017 to date)
● A Class Teacher at Paramount Academy School GRA Gonin Gora Kaduna (2017/2018)
● Secretary of both Parents and Teachers Association (PTA) and Teachers at Paramount Academy School GRA Gonin Gora Kaduna (2017/2018)
● A Class Teacher at Perfection Model School Gonin Gora (2016/2017)
● National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Edo State (2015/2016)
● A volunteer Program Director (In-House Station) Sharon FM Benin Edo State
● Industrial Training at Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN) Kaduna (2013)
● A sales Representative at,Gaskiya Ventures, Kaduna (2010)
● A Front Desk Officer at Boyours Bar and Restaurant Kaduna (2009)
● A Sale Representative with Kings way Enterprise, Kaduna (2008) Research Interest:
Relationship Between Organization, and Their Various Respective Communities, with a Keen Interest in Finding Profitable and, Remarkable Lasting Solution between the two
Seminar on Career Development/Employment Organized By the Nigerian Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) 27th July 2015
Seminar/Workshop on Employment/Career Development Organized By the National Youth Service (NYSC) its Local Government Secretariat of Ovia South West Local Government Edo State 24th April 2016.
Relationship between Ahmadu Bello University Zaria and Her Host Community Samaru, Zaria.
Time paper on organization corporate responsibility to their host communities
Reading, Researching, Innovation, Adventurousness, and Meeting People. Referee:
Dr. Yakubu Ozohu Suleiman,
Lecturer Depart.Of Mass Communication,
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Kaduna Nigeria
Mobile Number: 080********.
Mr Ismail Adam,
Corresp.at fed rad.corp.of Nigeria,
katsina, katsina state Nigeria
Mobile Number: 080********
Mr. Imafadon Monday.
Principal,Siloku Grammar School Siloku,
Ovia South West Local Government Edo State, Nigeria Mobile Number: 090********.