IBEKWE STANLEY .C. CV *
IBEKWE STANLEY CHIMEZIE
Seeking a challenging career and to use my skills in the best way possible to impact positively on the society – science and technology at large with respect to Mechanical and Production machine designs and general maintenance.
• ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY 2009 – 2014 Degree of Bachelor of Mechanical and Production Engineering (B.Eng.) Second class division. Thermodynamics, Mechanical Engineering and Design, workshop practices, Applied electricity, Manufacturing technology, Measurement and instrumentation, Internal combustion Engines.
• NAVY TOWN SECONDARY SCHOOL, Satellite town. Lagos State 2004 – 2007 Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) 2007
Skill acquisition in Telecommunication (Active)
September 2019 - December
Accessing the BTS (2G) and NodeB (3G) equipments
Troubleshooting on transmission outage
Resolution on Voltage Standing Wave Ratio (VSWR)
Active preventive maintenance (APM)
Beat Error Rate alarms clearing and resolutions (BER)
IHS Field Support Engineer (FSE) - Manager
July 2017 – July 2019
IHS Technical Academy (TSAP programs – IHS Towers LTD) March 2017 – June 2017
Operations and Site management(Field)
IBEKWE STANLEY .C. CV 2
Database process and audit
Troubleshooting and Technical supports
• IHS TOWERS LIMITED (Telecommunication Passive)
Victoria Island Lagos, Lagos state.
National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
April 2016 – March 2017
Network Operation Center (NOC)
Remote monitoring system (RMS)
Network monitoring system (NMS)
• Mustard@Devine Technologies Limited (Britmet West Africa- building roofing system; Accessories, Solar system distribution and installation), Awka, Anambra State.
Technical Sales Representative
September 2015 – March 2016
Sales and distribution
installation Engineer supervisor
Pre-sales and post-sales supports
preparing tenders, proposals and quotations
• Erictrish Global Limited (Gazpromneft Engine oil) Enugu, Enugu state.
Technical Sales Engineer
identifying and establishing new business
organizing sales visits
liaising with existing clients
providing pre-sales and post-sales support
negotiating contracts, terms and conditions
reviewing cost and sales performance
writing reports and sales literature
providing product education and advice
attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings IBEKWE STANLEY .C. CV 3
• Bujaik Electsat Technology (Building electrical wiring and general maintenance), Enugu, Enugu State.
General installation and maintenance Training
November 2012 – June 2015
• Tummy-Tummy food industry limited (production of tummy-tummy noodles) Nnewi, Anambra state.
August 2013 – January 2014
Students Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) Assistance Technologist- Maintenance
Company machines installation and maintenance
Power house management
Steam boiler maintenance and management
Electrical wiring, installation and maintenance
Skills and Experience
• Power house management and maintenance
• Machines Corrective and Preventive maintenance including periodic and predictive maintenance
• Steam boiler management and maintenance
• Electrical wiring, installation and maintenance
• Plumbing system for commercial and residential building
• Passive operations and management Skills
• Rectifier installation and maintenance
• Conflict resolution and negotiation skills
• Microsoft Office suit and Corel draw
• Teamlead - Plumbing system Design for six-bedroom Duplex (Mechanical Engineering services)
• Master plan of six-bedroom duplex
IBEKWE STANLEY .C. CV 4
• National identification card: Valid Nigeria National Identification Card
• Interest: Designs and technology; Reading and research; Art and culture; Investments and Recreational Activities.
Engr. I. Ofondu
H.O.D Department of Mechanical and production engineering Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) 080********
Barr. J.C. Obiefuna Esq.
A.O. Uzodike & Co (Uzodike Chamber)
Otolo Nnewi, Anambra State.