SARJAS T T
I am a highly self - motivated, focused and innovative Safety Supervisor with vast experience in engineering design; from the initial conceptual stage. Seeking a Challenging opportunity to prove my astute analytical abilities, fast decision making, leadership qualities, conceptualizing as a sincere, confident & hard working candidate, to enhance my skill to grow with the firm there by proving myself as an asset to the organization with complete dedication and loyalty.
Good communication, planning and organizational skills.
Contribute to the team and work collaboratively
Quick learner, keen to learn and improve skills
Efficiently handle pressure
Dedicated, well organized who takes his job seriously.
Highly developed numeracy and computer literacy skills.
Self-motivator and the ability to motivate others.
Keeping up to date with industry Safety practice.
Able to work on your own initiative as well as being a team player. Academic - MBA - PROJECT MANAGEMENT (60%).
( Bharathiar University 2016)
- B.TECH – CIVIL ENGINEERING 63%
(Cochin University of Science and Technology 2014) Technical - Auto Cad Staad Pro MS Office Primavera Training Course - Master Diploma In Construction Management Training Course - Diploma in Fire & Safety Engineering Profile
English, Hindi & Arabic
• Participated in a national level competition “TECHNO-CHAMP” in association with IIT Guwahati
• Presented with the “APPRECIATION CERTIFICATE” (KNPC Cleans Fuel Project JGSK-Kuwait) for good safety and quality work practices, there by contributing to the CFP project.
• Presented with the “CERTIFICATE OF RECOGNITION” (KNPC –CFP, GS engineering & Construction Corp.) for Safety awareness and the implementation of safety procedures.
Feb 2017 – April 2019 GUSAN CONSTRUCTIONS CO. LTD, KUWAIT Safety Supervisor
(KNPC-MINA AL AHMADI, CFP-CLEANS FUEL PROJECT)
Maintained all safety procedures and norms efficiently.
Co-ordinate with the client safety representatives on work related safety requirement in the site
Close monitoring of erection and men working at heights.
Suggest my superior on ways to improve work methods as per safety programs, identify hazards and make corrective actions.
Ensure all the crane operators complete the checklist every day to make it sure crane is in good working condition.
Monitoring site works and activities to ensure compliance with the relevant method statements, project specifications, project safety plans.
Ensuring contractor compliance with Safety procedures, project specifications and HSE requirements
Experience in processing Permit To Work (PTW)
Rigging Supervisor: Heavy lifting and rigging plan written & jobs executed in a safe and timely manner
First Aider: Administered first aid to employees for minor injuries such as minor lacerations, contusions, heat stress and strain Languages
June 2014 – December 2016 GRACE CONSTRUCTIONS CALICUT, KERALA, INDIA Safety Officer
Implemented Safety measures & effective strategies to reduce risks and hence improved Safety.
Suggest my superior on ways to improve work methods as per safety programs, Identify hazards and make corrective actions.
Check first aid facilities, firefighting equipment availability and other proper maintenance.
Monitor the activities of the workers if they have entered the job steps in the JSA
Issue disciplinary actions to safety violations, submit recommendation regarding safety incentives complying with safety rules and regulation.
Conduct inspection of the work place and monitor all work area for safety violation and hazards.
Worked effectively as a team member and met stringent deadlines consistency through effective prioritization of workload and delivery schedules
• Implementation of project safety rules and regulations.
• To advice all project personnel and subcontractors regarding Safe Working Practices and develop Safety Consciousness
• Attending daily safety meeting in each group, sharing ideas and observations.
• Ensure good housekeeping is maintained
• Strong knowledge of safety procedure
• Check to ensure compliance with client approved work permit system
• Close monitoring of hot work, confined space entry, suspended work platform
• Conduct documented safety orientation for new employees whenever necessary prior to mobilization to work in the site.
• Motivate all personal on safety consciousness at all times. Nationality : Indian
Date of Birth : 20th February 1992
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Single
Passport No. : N2163144
Passport Validity : 09-03-2025
Civil ID No. : 292*********