RAYMOND M. REYNANTE
Al Sadd, Doha, Qatar
Visa: Working with NOC
A young professional with excellent Customer Service, Marketing & Entertainment, Retail, Banking and Recruitment experience with strong Administrative background. Fluent in English communication, Computer literate and can easily adapt new working environment. CAREER HIGHLIGHTS:
Customer Service – 10 years
Entertainment and Casino – 8 years
Administrative/ Secretarial – 5 years
Marketing – 3 years and 6 months
Retail – 17 Months
Banking – 5 Months
Recruitment – 2 Months
RECRUITMENT OFFICER (Temporary) (October 8, 2019 to November 30, 2019) FastSpeed Contracting and Services W.L.L
Al Shafi Street, Ar Rayyan, Qatar
• Evaluation and analyzing of Job Requirements
• Sourcing applicants and posting job vacancy to different portals and social media platforms.
• Maintains updated job vacancy posting to social media.
• Collects, review and select the possible candidates.
• Performs personal interview (local hiring) and video call interview (Overseas)
• Maintains a tracker for update for closing the required positions at a timely manner. FRAUD ANALYST (J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. Account) (Feb 5, 2019 to July 25, 2019) Customer Service Representative - Inbound
• Performs credit card account verification by asking series of security questions based on client’s profile.
• Listens, empathize and acknowledge clients concerns.
• Provides solutions that is needed in client’s concern at a timely manner.
• Performs replacement of compromised cards with new card number, immediately blocking and cancellation of cards.
• Updates client’s profile.
• Do transfer calls to the right concern department.
• Verify all pending transactions in the statement.
• Placing clearance on hold accounts and activation of cards. STORE MANAGER / BUSINESS PARTNER (September 2017 to January 2019) Alezon’s Apparel (Local Women’s Clothing Store)
• Responsible for day to day store operations, sales and growth of both store and employees.
• Keeps mutual coordination and communication with the employees, clients and establishment partners.
• Managing visual display, stocks and inventory, replenishment and delivery of goods. Handles logistics and bazaar set-up and pull-out.
• Maintains harmonious relationship with staff and customers. Immediately attends to customer complaints, feedbacks, returns and exchange of items. MARKETING STAFF II (February 2014 to August 2017)
Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation – PAGCOR Manila, Philippines
• Directly reporting to the Senior Marketing Officer and serve as his immediate Admin Assistant cum Secretary.
• Responsible for all the paper works, reports, incoming and outgoing communications, document control, record keeping and filing, preparation and submission of budget of supplies and giveaways, preparation of procurement documents and meetings with suppliers and HR related matters like scheduling, attendance, travel and leave application.
• Responsible for the issuance of membership cards, loyalty and reward points. Active coordinator and committee of events, gatherings, anniversaries, tournaments and weekly game shows and celebrity shows.
CCTV OPERATOR / Admin Assistant (May 2011-January 2014) PHILIPPINE AMUSEMENT AND GAMING CORPORATION – PAGCOR Manila, Philippines
• Maintain a live recording of all activities in the area and make sure that all security cameras are recording, functional and covering all the area.
• Works as admin assistant and responsible for all documentation, request of copy of footage for review, communications and memos, weekly and monthly report.
• Performs other HR related matters like filing of leave, vacations, scheduling and attendance. Also supports the department in budgeting of supplies and equipment. INTERNAL SECURITY STAFF
(June 2009 to April 2011 – Regular)
PHILIPPINE AMUSEMENT AND GAMING CORPORATION - PAGCOR Manila, Philippines
• Physically monitors the area of responsibility and witness cash and non-cash transactions and exchanges, awarding of jackpots and giveaways.
• Prepares end shift report and incident and report. ON THE JOB TRAINING PROGRAM
SINGAPORE ZOOLOGICAL GARDEN NIGHT SAFARI - SINGAPORE OJT – SERVICE CREW Part time International Buffet Attendant KFC Restaurant (Dec. 2005 to June 2006) (Dec. 2005 to 2006) Mandai Lake Road, Singapore Mandai Lake Road, Singapore HOTEL DOMINIQUE THE MANDARIN ORIENTAL MANILA
Housekeeping Attendant THE TIVOLI RESTAURANT
(Feb. 2008 to Mar. 2008 Fine Dining Food Service Attendant Tagaytay City, Philippines (Mar. to Apr. 2008)
2013 to 2014 MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Major in Marketing Management
University of the East, Recto Campus
2004 to 2008 BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN HOTEL AND RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT Cavite State University- Rosario Campus
Rosario, Cavite, Philippines
2000 to 2004 SECONDARY EDUCATION
Saint Augustine School
Tanza, Cavite, Philippines
Age : 33
Birthdate : February 12, 1986
Civil Status : Single
Height : 5’9”
Weight : 172 lbs
Nationality : Filipino
Visa Status: Working Visa – Transferable with NOC
References is available upon request
“I hereby to certify that all the information stated above true and correct to the best of my knowledge.”