Nikhillesh Sadassivam Mobile: +1-480-***-****
● Masters in Computer Science with work experience in software development and research seeking full time opportunities in software development and Data Science. EDUCATION
● Pursuing MCS degree at Arizona State University from fall 2018 (Expected Graduation May-01-2020)
● B.Tech in Computer Science from SRM University with CGPA 7.22/10 TECHNICAL SKILL
● Programming Languages : Python, Java, C++, MIPS.
● Scripting Language : HTML5, CSS3.
● Tools : Eclipse, PyCharm, Android Studio, Unreal Engine 4, Blender.
● Databases : MySQL.
● Infosys Ltd : July, 2016 – June, 2018 as Systems Engineer o Web Crawler : Built Crawler bots using scrappy framework in Python to crawl web pages and mine required data from those web pages.
o Porting a custom library : Ported a custom library code for XML scripts generation from Java to Python. o Test automation :Automated testing of web applications using Selenium framework in Java.
● Infosys Ltd : Jan, 2016 - May, 2016 as Intern
o Developed a software using python for internal use that updates and takes a back-up of excel files on server periodically and on request.
● Context Aware Android Application - Built an android application to personalize the users home screen wallpaper and apply high quality weather based images periodically based on the weather at the location of the user.
● Pac-Man Deep Q-Learning Agent - Implemented an AI agent to play pac-man using deep learning to learn the Q-State Values for a Reinforcement Learning model.
● Activity Recognition - Used Data Mining Techniques on raw data from a Myo band to predict the action of eating. Performed data cleaning and feature selection using transformations such as PCA, FFT,DWT. Performed Classification using machines such as DT, SVM and NN and analysed the performance of these models.
● Assistive Technology: Object Detection - Developed android based application for object detection using the mobile device camera to detect objects of interest (People, Chairs and Cars) in the environment and its relative position and distance and alert the users using text to speech.
● PURA (Providing Urban amenities to Rural Areas )- Designed a front-end UI for a website for a project undertaken by the college to provide urban facilities and help to the rural people to enhance their standard of living by providing assistance and aid via a kiosk machine.
● Cooperative Robotic Systems(CRS) Lab - Designed domain specific simulations for data collection and analysis from human study for research in Online Explanation Generation for Human-Robot Teaming.
● Arizona State University, Tempe AZ: CSE-259 Grader - Evaluated and guided the Homeworks, Projects and Exams for undergraduate Computer Science course, Logic in Computer Science.