Regional Sales Director & Vice President
Accomplished and multifaceted leader combining technical and sales acumen to exceed expectations. Extensive knowledge of OEM, manufacturing, and product development requirements. Results-oriented executive with demonstrated record of accomplishment in streamlining operations, increasing proﬁts and maximizing market penetration.
• Strategic sales leadership
• Process and design management
• Product development
• Vendor relationships
• Start-ups and acquisitions
• Cost reduction
• Contract manufacturing
• Negotiations and closing
• P&L oversight of technical operations
Director of Technical Sales, 03/2018 to 09/2019
Ingersoll Machine Tools – Rockford, Illinois
• Managed and directed a team of direct reports for sales strategy, execution, and special engineering endeavors outside of standard product portfolio.
• Served on Government Board of Directors for self-contained manufacturing inside of the United States. This consortium met once per month in Washington D.C. to study infrastructure needs in training best practice programs for young recruits to our industry with the mission of becoming less reliant on the Asian Paciﬁc supply chain.
• Responsible for approximately 69 ML in domestic sales to D.O.D., Aerospace, and Transportation Industry.
Regional Director and Vice President, 10/2013 to 12/2018 DMG MORI Machine Tool Company – Brecksville, Ohio
• Built and strengthened productive and valuable industry partnerships to drive collaboration, engagement and revenue stream development
• Provided operational oversight over 24 engineering technical center area managers.
• Managed P&L in excess of $26 million in revenue.
• Reduced operational costs by 15% while increasing overall proﬁt by 10%
• Received recognition as the top 5 out of 27 nationwide technical centers by sustaining KPI's, service efﬁciency, delivery response time, proﬁtability, billings, and market share.
• Facilitated sales strategies to increase demand for CNC turning, milling, and multi-axis turn-mill machinery.
President, 05/2001 to 10/2013
Shutte Machine Tools – Jackson, Michigan
• Grew US application engineering capability by opening a full-service technical center stateside instead of using the European center. Improved efﬁciency, proﬁtability, and customer satisfaction by making this move.
• Converted North American facility from a parts and service business into an independent business unit supporting U.S. sales, service, engineering, parts manufacturing, and machine automation.
• Maintained proﬁtability through economic downturn with no reduction in staff by expanding our services to include a rebuilding service that added automation services to our machine platform.
• Established company as a licensed Fanuc integrator of robotic automation saving the cost of outsourcing.
• Improved supply chain to reduce materials costs and optimize distribution.
• Aligned organizational objectives with company's mission, increasing revenue, proﬁt and business growth by collaboratively developing integrated strategies. Sales Manager, Maximum International Division - Gosinger Machine Tools – Dayton, Ohio General Manager – Advanced Holding Designs, Inc. – Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio Quality Manager – Machine Rebuild/Automation Technology Division – The Swagelok Company Solon, Ohio
Bachelor of Science Mechanical Engineering
University of Akron - Akron, Ohio
Associate of Arts in Communication:
Ohio School of Broadcast Technology - Cleveland, Ohio