I am a hardworking individual who is eager for more exposure because I believe that you never stop learning, I possess great communication skills both verbally and telephonically which helps me to interact with clients as I am a people’s person. My advanced computer skill and my ability to speak multiple languages together with my ﬂexibility makes it easier for me to adapt and be a great asset in any work environment. PERSONAL DETAILS
Date of Birth : 21/03/1993
Nationality : South African
Gender : Male
Tshwane North College for FET
Financial Management National N Diploma
Communication Management, Financial Accounting, Computerized Financial System, Entrepreneurship and Business Management, Cost and Management Accounting, Income Tax.
Chipa Tabane Secondary School
National Senior Certiﬁcate (Matric)
Mathematics, English, Sepedi, Business Studies, Economics, Accounting & Life Orientations
Creative and Problem Solving Skill
Fast learner and attentive to detail.
Energetic and very organized.
Ability to work well independently and with others. Ability to work under pressure.
Trustworthy, honest and reliable.
341 Ext 9 Reﬁlwe Cullinan 1000
ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS
• Best Practice Programme (Batho Pele) • Knowledge of oﬃce administration and bookkeeping procedures. • Provisioning Administration System • Knowledge of payroll functions and procedures. • Conﬁdentiality concerning ﬁnancial and employee ﬁles. • Own Development in work Environment. EXPERIENCE
What Concerns Communities (NPO)
• Approve appointment and performance management of staff.
• Keep proper ﬁnancial records and prepare ﬁnancial statements.
• Participation in the Management Committee.
• Administer the reported thefts, losses, damages and claims of the organization. Ackermans
Cashier & Merchandiser
• Validate and establish prices of products and apply price stickers.
• Scan and log in the price of products on the system.
• Give assistance to clients at POS to ensure a pleasant shopping experience.
• Handle refunds and exchanges at register while maintaining a friendly disposition.
• Ensure honesty and error free handling of cash.
• Explain specialized information through selling procedures that will promote sales and attain company objectives.
Department of Health
Supply Chain Management Intern
• Capture journals on SAP, together with capturing receipts on BAS.
• Reconciliation of statements and payments.
• Updating commitment and payments register.
• Follow-up & attend queries concerning outstanding payments with GDF.
• Issue and replenish petty cash.
• Manage payroll and handling of salary advices.
• Update petty cash register
• Safe guard cash & perform monthly banking.
• Performing cashier duties in general.
• VA10 pre-posting and pricing
• Recording of stock on VA11 warehouse tally cards
• Receive and verify stock from suppliers upon delivery
• Assist with bi-annual stock counting and do monthly spot checks.
• Barcoding of newly acquired Assets upon delivery.
• Capturing of newly acquired asset on the system.
• Attend the movement of assets that are going out and coming in the department.
• Physically verify the assets and print out the updated inventory list.
• Assist in preparing monthly reconciliation of asset and update the asset registers for Disposal, Maintenance, Laptop, Cellphone, Donation and Loss Control Registers for The Department of Health.
Poncho Malahlela - "What Concerns Communities (NPO)" Chief Executive Oﬃcer
Ernest Rikhotso - "Department of Health"
Frans Rammutla - "Ackermans"