Demonstrated history and success in high energy customer-focused service environment as a Human Resources and administrative professional in the telecommunications industry. I am highly motivated, detail oriented, work independently, love new challenges, and thrive in a busy environment. Strengths are the ability to project manage cross functional teams, support various tasks associated with onboarding and annual employee compensation and benefit programs, create and deliver communications and training to various levels of management, and a good understanding of HRIS. Proficient in MS Office and G Suite. Experience with PeopleSoft HR applications, Oracle Universal Content Management, and Cognos reporting tool.
VERIZON COMMUNICATIONS, INC., Silver Spring, MD January 2009-March 2019 HR Consultant - HRIS Program and Change Mgmt.
Managed the development and ongoing support of Verizon’s document management systems across HR
(absence management, HR Records administration, labor relations) and payroll for day-to-day operations and retention of HR personnel files/historical documents:
● Coordinated the development of customizations of digitizing paper files including development of system requirements, testing, training and communications. Customizations supported the clients varying business processes and drove efficiencies.
● Supported day-to-day business operations and client support between the IT team and the customer. This included troubleshooting of system related issues as they occurred and bringing them to resolution.
● Led HR consolidation of documents from mergers and acquisitions of new companies. This included the data requirements, testing, and balancing of data which resulted in streamlining, efficiencies and cost savings.
Project manager for numerous large system enhancements or consolidations to support and improve the business processes and customer experience for Family Medical Leave Act/absence tracking system, staffing and performance management (consolidations), HR records (enhancements), labor relations
(new tool) and payroll (new tool and enhancements):
● Started with gathering system requirements, funding, driving the timelines, test plans and finished support of the launch of changes with the cross functional teams as well as the clients.
● Provided change management support to ensure that all impacted users had the appropriate training, communication and job aids needed. This included development and review of all communications and training materials as well as engagement with executives and HR business partners.
● Responsible for set up of portal to receive inquiries from customers and then the coordination of responses in a timely fashion.
Laurel, MD 20708 301-***-**** email@example.com https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisbeth-brock-campbell-672a731a/ WORK EXPERIENCE (CONTINUED)
VERIZON BUSINESS, Beltsville, MD January 2006-December 2008 Consultant - HRIS
Change management lead for large HR system projects including consolidations or changes that impacted large populations of employees:
● HR Lead on US-wide real estate consolidation team that managed the movement of employees to new or co-located work locations; included addressing any employee relations’ issues. This resulted in the movement of approx 2k employees and the elimination of thousands of square footage in the real estate roadmap. Recipient of the VZ Excellence Award for the cost savings achieved on this project.
● Supported the development of flexible work arrangement policy with the compliance team.
● Managed US enterprise wide HR system consolidations of applications for performance management, compensation planning, talent management, and learning management systems. This resulted in moving from 2 systems to 1 for over 60k employees in each of these areas.
● Supported the Verizon leadership development program including assistance with new hire orientation and onboarding, ensuring proper system access, coordination of training, communications for new employees and planning for rotational movements annually. ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE
BELL ATLANTIC / VERIZON COMMUNICATIONS, INC., Arlington, VA Staff Supervisor - Executive Compensation
Vendor manager for long term compensation plans for over 100k employees:
● Led 3 vendor consolidations and changes. Coordinated the development of requirements, RFP process, vendor selection, all aspects of the consolidation or change.
● Managed daily administration of long-term compensation plan (stock options, restricted stock units, performance stock units and special awards) for top 100 executives as well as other executive bonus plans and perquisite programs.
● Managed vendor who handled deferred compensation plans.
● Led implementation of new long-term compensation plans as they were adopted by the Board of Directors as well as the ongoing support and payment of those new plans.
● Supported monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of executive compensation activities as well as proxy reporting.
BELL ATLANTIC NETWORK SERVICES, INC., Arlington, VA Executive Assistant - Government Relations
● Provided support for VP of Government Relations including answering phone inquiries, review and routing of mail to team, preparing correspondence as needed, arranged travel, and various other administrative tasks as required by the VP
● Provided support to Government Relations staff for payroll, HR, and other administrative needs as required.
Associates Degree, Niagara County Community College, Sanborn, NY