To make myself a successful
professional and work in a dynamic
and challenging work environment.
MS Word, PowerPoint & Excel
PTC Creo Parametric 2.0
Writing and Speaking English
Verbal and Non-Verbal
Watching movies and web
B.E. 2019 NED UNIVERSITY OF ENGG. & TECHNOLOGY Mechanical Engineering
CGPA: 3.736 out of 4.00
H.S.C. 2015 BOARD OF INTERMEDIATE EDUCATION
Pre-Engineering Group, Grade A-1 (86.45%)
S.S.C. 2013 BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
Science Group, Grade A-1 (86.80%)
STUDENT INTERN INDUS MOTOR COMPANY (TOYOTA)
PRODUCTION ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
Oct 2017 – Nov 2017
• Studied the complete processes undergoing in Paint shop, Press shop, Weld shop and Assembly shop.
• Observed piping, insulation and installation of AHU, Heatless dryer, fire-fighting system and conveyor system in paint shop extension.
• Attended safety petrol.
• Learned about BOQ, Work Order, Work Permit, etc.
• Learned dealing and negotiating with contractors. STUDENT INTERN PAKISTAN RONAUTICAL COMPLEX
MIRAGE REBUILD FACTORY
May 2018 – Jun 2018
• Observed the maintenance of Mirage Aircraft.
• Visited Pipe Bay, Wing Refurbishment shop, Machine shop, Surface Treatment Facility, Heat Treatment Facility, Welding Facility and Engine Assembly shop to study the processes. STUDENT INTERN DAWLANCE PVT. LTD.
Sep 2018 – Oct 2018
• Observed the maintenance techniques of mechanical equipment. SHAHEER HUSSAIN SIDDIQUI
linkedin.com/in/shaheer-hussain-siddiqui-6777b1193 PAGE 2 OF 2
Awarded full scholarship in
bachelor’s by The Bhaimia
Received Laptop in Prime
Minister’s Laptop Scheme for
having high merit.
Flat # C-109, Arif View
Apartments, Sector 5-K, North
Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan.
Worked as a team member in NED Formula Racing and designed the Suspension System of a Formula Car.
Designed and fabricated a Solar Panel Laminating Machine for small-scale production of PV panels as Final Year Project.
Physically modelled a prototype and studied the vibration response of earthquake.
Worked as a Group Leader in designing and fabrication of RC
(Radio Controlled) Plane for PROPELLAIR’17, organized by IMechE.
Worked as a Group Leader in fabrication of Micro Wind Turbine as Fluid Mechanics project
CONFERENCES, SEMINARS & VISITS
8th and 9th International Mechanical Engineering Conferences.
Time Management Workshop at The Foundation Collegiate.
17th International World Wind Energy Conference.
Visited Soorty Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. to perform FMEA on the complete process up to final product.