DESIGNATION: MECHANICAL AUTOCAD DRAUGHTSMAN
To serve an organization those utilize my potential in the best way for the accomplishment of organization and become part of reputed organization.
• Intermediate (10+2) with Mathematics.
• Diploma in Computer Aided Drafting (MEP) from Indo-British Academy, Hyderabad.
• Diploma in AutoCAD from Universal Computer Zone, Hyderabad
• Diploma in Civil Draughtsman ship from Indo-British Academy, Hyderabad
Experience Profile: (Total 11 Years of Gulf experience) (Aug 2010 to Till now): August 2010 to present i am working with "Boom General Contractors", as Mechanical Draughtsman. Responsible for Shop drawings, Co-ordination Drawings, Asbuilt drawings and Material quantity for all mechanical services. Projects:
1. Katara South Plaza Buildings (BASEMENT+building38-49) and Restaurant at KATARA HILLS, @KATARA VILLAGE.
Construction of Qatar's one of the best cultural village, where all the beautiful Cultural buildings. Assigned here as a senior mechanical draughtsman and team leader.
2. New College of Education (Qatar University).
Construction of a new college at Qatar University, Prepared shop drawings of Drainage and Firefighting.
3. Al Roda Healthcare centre, Al Tumama, Doha.
Construction of a government clinic with multispecialty services (2B+G+2F). Prepared Mechanical shop drawings and done successfully MEP coordination Layouts along with underground basement.
Mobile No.: 974********
Email Id: email@example.com
Page 2 of 3
4. Oryx International School at Mesaimeer.
Construction of a new school for Qatar airways, prepared shop drawings of Drainage and Firefighting.
5. Al Khor Public Garden Project, Al khor, Qatar.
Construction of service buildings (i.e. Animal farm, kiosk, veterinary clinic, admin buildings, restaurant & all external soft and hard landscape). Prepared all the mechanical service shop drawings with clear details. External and Internal coordination of MEP services.
6. Boom Head Quarters Building, Al Sadd, Doha.
Construction of Office and Residential building (B+G+2). Prepared all the mechanical Service shop drawings with clear details and All the MEP coordination’s. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for all the mechanical service drawings submission and design Issues, which should highlight to send RFI.
• Preparation of Shop drawing for HVAC, Plumbing, Drainage & Fire Fighting services.
• Revising commented drawing by incorporating consultant comments.
• Coordination with Architectural, Structural & Electrical for any changes and update drawings accordingly.
• Assisting Engineer for quantity take off for ordering materials.
• Preparation of MEP Coordination drawing & Reflected Ceiling drawing.
• Preparation of As built drawing based on the output from site..
• Site visits for the knowledge of levels for all service coordination. 2. Organization: Juma Al Majid group, Al Arabia for Safety & Security Division, Abu Dhabi. Designation: Fire Fighting Design & Draughting.
(November 2006 TO JULY 2009)
1. Qasar Al Sarab Resort
Main Contractors: Alec
2. Building Material city Shopping Mall & Office Buildings at Musaffah (Abu Dhabi). Main Contractors: FIbrex Construction Group.
3. Traders Hotel at Abudhabi.
Main Contractors: Alec
4. Etihad Terminal Car Parking.
Main Contractors: Eta Star Group.
5. Centro & Rotana Hotel at Yas Island
Main Contractor: Drake & scull International.
6. Tower block B1 & B2 at Al Reem Island.
Main Contractor: SPK construction & Conair Contracting co; Page 3 of 3
7. ATCC (Air Traffic Control centre at Abudhabi Etihad terminal) Main Contractor: Kumho industrial. (Mep contractor: SungDo Eng.) DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepared design drawings for Wet riser system (Sprinkler, Fire Hose reel).
• Prepared Shop drawings and changes as per site conditions and made variations, site supervising, pressure testing for consultant approval
• Design a complete Fire Alarm System and prepared shop and as built drawings
• Preparing drawings with international standard “NFPA” and Local civil defense rules.
• Preparing all type of detailed drawing like isometrics and schematic based on piping layouts
• Preparing FM-200, Naf S 125 system. Foam system drawings as per calculations
• Site survey for design modifications and preparation of as built drawings Skills:
• Proficient with AutoCAD 2000-2010, Windows 95 – 2008, Windows XP, Microsoft office
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently and under pressure
• Ability to work well in team environment and able to express accuracy, attention to details
• Able to create accurate, clear plans and detailed drawings that are based on information provided by engineers.
• AutoCAD 2000, 2004 - 2015 & latest software.
• Ms-Excel, Ms-Word & Power Point
Date of Birth : 06-07-1985
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : married
Languages Known : English, Hindi, and Urdu & Telugu Driving license : Qatar and India.
The above given details are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.