Name: Mohamad Hussein Sultan
Date of Birth: 11/03/1994
Marital Status: Single
Phone number: +971*********
Current location: Dubai, UAE (transferable employment visa)
Girne American University (Kyrenia, Cyprus) class of 2019
Bachelor Degree of Architecture (graduated)
Aleppo American College (Aleppo, Syria) Class of 2013
High school education
Monastere de Sainte Christine, Ecole Farah (Aleppo, Syria) class of 2009
Primary and secondary education
*Architectural Corner (Dubai, UAE)
Internship Architect (September 2019 – current time)
-Upload all submissions to Aconex, numbering all drawings and documents and transmit them to the authorities
-Work with project coordinator and make the changes and adjustments on the drawings.
-Work closely with Fire safety engineers and make adjustments on the drawings.
-Architect manger's assistant and I was responsible for some tasks related to the latest project in South Dubai.
-Reply to clients and authorities comments and make an Excel sheet of it.
-Transfer the project requirements to an Excel sheet then distribute the sheet to the Engineers and make sure they applied the requirements on the project.
-Made a major change in the landscape area on the latest project in Dubai south related to the bus stops and access to the bus stops and the light posts and sidewalks.
* Final International University (Kyrenia, Cyprus)
Junior Teaching Assistant (October 2018 – June 2019)
- Jury member in student's annual design juries and submissions.
- Design critique student's projects
- I provided reports and evaluation for both students and the departments.
- I taught the students and instruct them the basic design and design principle
- I made workshops for the students to show them the methods of model making and how to plots
to the laser cut machine and printing machine
- AutoCAD, SketchUp and Photoshop Tutor for the first year students.
*Dorter construction (Famagusta, Cyprus)
Internship Architect (June 2016 – September 2016)
-Site visits and providing daily reports
- Detailed Drawing and working drawings
- Meetings with the client
AutoCAD, SketchUp, ArchiCAD, Revit, Rhino, 3DMAX, V-Ray, Lumion, Photoshop,
Fluent in Arabic and English
Basics in French and Turkish
EMU International Design Week (Famagusta, Cyprus) 2015
Sculpture with Sands (Famagusta, Cyprus) 2016
Inma’a Charity (settling the refugees in Aleppo) 2013
SOS village (Assistant)2010
Pianist (Joined Soulhi Al Wadi International Music Competition) Damascus opera house 2009