email@example.com 334-***-**** Dallas, TX, 75206
Programming Language: SQL, Python, R, MATLAB
Analytics Tools: Power BI, Tableau, SAP Business Objects, Microsoft Excel (Pivot table, Macros, VBA) Platforms: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, Azure, Teradata, AWS, SAP HANA, MySQL, Spark WORK EXPERIENCE
Joblogic-X Corporation Dallas, TX
Data Analyst Sep. 2019-present
SQL Server Data Analysis Project
• Designed, created and maintained SQL queries in RDBMS and stored procedures using SQL server 2019. Used xy chart to present the parking space vacacy’s correlation with price along with the time window during the day. Proposed differential pricing strategy for peak/offpeak time window to optimize the overall revenue.
• Analyzed customer parking behavior by tracking the historical parking trend and implemented auto payment for accounts with lower balance that unlocked a significant increase in business revenue( $1.3+ MM).
• Developed complex SSIS, ETL data flows and data cleaning pipelines to ingest data under heavy workload from various sources using Python to ensure data accuracy, integrity, consistency, and timeliness, reduced the data extract time by 50%+, improved the SLA meet ratio by 80% and improved the data accuracy by 20%. Inventory Data Analysis Project
• Leveraged Python to extract shipment tracking information from invoices/label scan image data. Built data loading process from these image data to automatically update the inventory database.
• Created the weekly inventory reports and monitored the inventory level across different dimensions.
• Reported and Optimized purchasing solution for different types of products and customer’s requirements by analyzing the relationship between prices and distances between customers and warehouses. Southern Methodist University Dallas, TX
Laboratory Assistant Jan. 2018-Aug. 2019
• Compiled, recorded and maintained the lab experiment result data on a daily basis in SQL Server.
• Designed and developed an automatic statistical application to track the trend of the lab data, which triggers a purchasing order when chemical inventory is projected on shortage level within various timeline which was defined by purchase/shipment window.
• Implemented an application in SQL server to keep track of the chemical inventory and record laboratory check-in/check-out activities to improve the previous manual process. HY Oil & Gas Hunan, China
Marketing Data Analyst Jan. 2017-Jan. 2018
• Conducted market research and social media analytics to understand the competitive advantage of the Oil & Gas industry; Gave recommendations on marketing proposition for the company's product to the senior management team.
• Collected, loaded and analyzed regional data to predict the future customer behaviors to enhance customer service that unlock a significant increase of revenue ($5+ MM).
• Developed proprietary quantitative models using internal marketing data to generate key inputs for periodic product updates,
• Monitored and analyzed oil/gas production and infrastructure constraints using SQL and Excel.
• Coordinated in allocating appropriate quota in the Southern China market according to company AOP (Annual Operating Plan) for the China and global commodity teams.
• Researched a vast amount of fundamental data. Reviewed, prioritized and analyzed market data and information by using SQL and Python to produce in-depth quantitative and qualitative reports. EDUCATION
Southern Methodist University Dallas, TX
Master of Science, Environmental Engineering Jan. 2018-Aug. 2019 Central South University of Forestry and Technology Changsha, China Bachelor of Science, Environmental Science Sept. 2013-Aug. 2017