Saint Cloud, MN **301
Technology professional with 5 years of experience ranging from general support desk to network and server administration. Known for diligence, attention to detail, and customer service in supporting both office and production environments. Creative problem-solver who offers inventive solutions and has consistently completed projects on time and within budget.
Owner, Ross Johnson Handyman Services
3/2019 - Present
• Offering residential handyman services in central Minnesota. Owner, Truth Woodworking
6/2016 – Present
• Creating hand crafted custom built furniture and a variety of Kitchen and Decor items.
• Offering design and implementation suggestions and directions to help bring customers vision to fruition. System Administrator, SeaChange Print Innovations
• Responsible for company-wide help desk support, including 50 servers and 100 desktop and mobile devices in both office and production environments.
• Provided system administration of infrastructure and data center including VMware, Windows, Linux, and Mac systems. Configured and deployed both servers and workstations, balancing work efficiency and security requirements.
• Designed, implemented, and documented security processes, procedures, and data workflow to ensure achieving HiTrust Certification and SOC2 compliance.
• Planned and configured new system deployments including SFTP server, online approval portal, online shopping portals, and system automation workflow connecting these systems. Data Processing - Shift Leader, Nahan Printing Inc. 12/2013- 11/2016
• Managed the day to day workload to ensure timeliness and accuracy of projects and tasks and communicated project status updates and challenges to sales, production, and customer service.
• Led the transition from end of life SAP data processing platform over to BCC’s data processing software platform, focusing on automation and streamlining workflows.
• Oversaw multiple “full rebuild” projects of critical customer workflows, coordinating with customers and internal resources to ensure successful and timely completion.
• Restructured the data processing department to improve focus on standardization and automation; resulting in hundreds of saved labor hours per month, decreasing turn times by over 20% and reducing rework by over 30%, even with a 15% increase in workload.
• Coordinated interdepartmental initiatives to streamline workflows and improve company-wide efficiency. System Administrator – Personalization, Nahan Printing Inc. 7/2012- 12/2013
• Provided systems administration support for Windows systems including server and workstation deployment, upgrades, user account and security administration.
• Responsible for supporting personalization systems including toner and inkjet printers, intelligent inserters, look-up and print, matching systems, read and verify systems, as well as postal processing software.
• Resolved multiple virus outbreaks that had infiltrated production systems.
• On-boarded multiple new personalization systems, while coordinating the needs of multiple departments to ensure successful system deployment.
• Researched and planned software investments for PCI-DSS audit for multifactor authentication, patch management, and endpoint/device control.
IT Support Technician, Nahan Printing Inc.
• Supported company-wide computer needs, including after-hours and weekend on-call support.
• Inventoried IT assets.
• Updated the majority of IT SOPs and documentation to ensure consistency in processes, as well as improve end user experience.
Project Manager/First Article inspector, Modern Molding Inc. 1/2011 – 3/2011
• Upgraded calibration software and procedures for maintaining the accuracy of all equipment used for validation and approval of products.
• Successfully managed injection molding projects including DFM (Design For Manufacturability) assessments with customers, quoting new projects and modifications to existing mold designs, and timely completion of the build.
Assistant Project Manager/First Article inspector, Modern Molding Inc. 6/2009 – 1/2011
• Updated CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine) instructions for production inspection programs bringing improved clarity.
• More than doubled the number of CMM programs for production inspection, improving the speed, accuracy, and consistency of inspection results through the automation of the inspection process.
• Updated and expanded the Project Management job responsibilities flow chart for new project realization.
• ISO internal auditing.
Assistant Project Manager/Tool Room Assistant, Modern Molding Inc. 2/2009 – 6/2009
• Improved the detail of templates for new mold plans.
• Established and implemented ISO standardization for the company’s tool room.
• Provided back-up first article inspection and CMM programming. Technical Skills
• LAN/WAN, Firewall, SIEM, end point protection, patch management and update administration.
• Active Directory, VMware, MS Office Suite, and Office 365 administration.
• MS-DOS & MS Windows 3.x, 9x, ME, NT & (Server), 2000/XP, Win 7 and Server 2003/2008/2012/2016.
• System imaging for both Windows and Linux/Unix systems, including Ghost, Zenworks, and Clonezilla.
• Project management, tech support, productivity improvement, workflow assessment and improvement.