Confirmation Number (PNR):EEPV*K
SpiceJet Ltd., *19, Udyog Vihar, Phase IV, Gurgaon - 122016 Haryana, India E-Mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservations Helpline No:
1. Mr. KANA VANKA RABARI (ADULT,MALE)
SG 62 (
SG 61 (
ADDITIONAL SERVICES CODE GUIDE
Business Seat SpiceMax Meal Beverage Lounge Priority Check-in Pre-book Excess Check-in Baggage Seat Preferred Bag Out Spice Assurance Celebration Cake Carry More Onboard MyFlexiPlan Wheel Chair Spice Assist VIP Web Check-in Blind Travel Insurance Unaccompanied Minor Seat Meal Combo Priority Checkin Baggout First Combo Munchies
S.NO PASSENGER NAME FLIGHT FARE TYPE ADDITIONAL SERVICES PURCHASED 1. Mr. KANA VANKA RABARI SpiceSaver
Contact No: Email ID:
TRAVEL DATE FLIGHT NO. FROM/TERMINAL TO/TERMINAL DEP.TIME ARR.TIME AIRLINE SUN 01 DEC, 2019 SG 62 MUSCAT AHMEDABAD/T2 00:10 AM 04:20 AM SPICEJET SAT 28 DEC, 2019 SG 61 AHMEDABAD/T2 MUSCAT 9:35 PM 11:00 PM SPICEJET Booking Date:SAT 30 NOV, 2019 Status:Confirmed
1. Cabin Baggage Allowance Domestic: Hand/ Cabin baggage of maximum 7/ 10 kg for Economy/ Business Class respectively (which would include Laptop and duty free shopping bags) having maximum over all dimensions of: 115 cms. (L+W+H) on Boeing flights and 108 cms. (L+W+H) on Bombardier flights) handbag is allowed to be carried per passenger, free of cost. Passengers with infants are allowed to carry an additional piece of hand baggage of maximum 7/ 10 kg for Economy/ Business Class respectively, not exceeding the size dimensions, as mentioned herein before. 2. Cabin Baggage Allowance International: International: Hand/ Cabin baggage of maximum 7/ 10 kg for Economy/ Business Class respectively (which would include Laptop and duty free shopping bags), having maximum over all dimensions of: 108 cms. (L+W+H) on Bombardier flights, and 115 cms. (L+W+H) on Boeing flights is allowed to be carried per passenger, free of cost. Passengers with infants are allowed to carry an additional piece of hand baggage of maximum 7/ 10 kg for Economy/ Business Class respectively, not exceeding the size dimensions, as mentioned herein before. 3. Checked-in Baggage Allowance: For Domestic travel, SpiceJet provides free baggage allowance of 15/30 Kg on Economy/Business Class seats respectively per passenger as Check-in luggage. In case of International travel, baggage allowance of 20 Kg (30 Kg in case passenger is travelling to/from Colombo, Kabul, Dubai, Muscat, Hong Kong) is allowed. In case the passenger is travelling to/from Jeddah and Riyadh, baggage allowance of 30 Kg is allowed from 30th Sep 2019 To 15 Nov’ 19, post which, only 25kg of luggage allowance is allowed. Please note that in case the passenger is travelling from Jeddah to India and the baggage allowance is 30 kgs then along with it, 5 liters of Zam Zam water (only) will be accepted over and above the baggage allowance. Baggage allowance on Male – Trivandrum flight is 25 Kg only. Connecting Flight Baggage Policy
4. Passenger travelling on SpiceJet domestic sector to SpiceJet international sector or vice versa the Free Baggage Allowance of International sector will be applicable once within 24hrs of its flight departure to any domestic sector after landing in India.
5. Passenger travelling on SpiceJet domestic Sector and having connection on another airline to/from an international destination, are allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 15 kgs per passenger per flight. (W.e.f 4th Nov,2014) Check-In:
6. Domestic: Airport check-in counters will open two hours prior to the scheduled departure time. Passengers are encouraged to report at the Airport between 1-2 hours prior to the scheduled departure time. Checkin counters for all our flights will close 40 minutes prior to departure for Business class Passengers & 45 minutes prior to departure for Economy class Passengers. International: Airport check-in counters will open 3 hours prior to the scheduled departure time. Check-in counters for all flights will close 60 minutes (75 minutes in case of Dubai and Kabul) prior to departure. Failure to do so can result in your booking being cancelled and the fare retained. Web check-in facility is available on www.spicejet.com, for all flights originating from India only, but is not available for Group Bookings, Defense Bookings, Student Bookings, Infant Bookings and flights originating from Srinagar, Jammu. 7. Boarding gate closes 20 minutes ( 45 minutes in case of Kabul and 25 minutes in case of other international travel ) prior to scheduled departure time and failure to board within the stipulated time can result in denied boarding with fare retained.
8. Passengers doing web check-in shall be responsible for ensuring their hand-baggage meets the physical dimension limits the weight limits, and must pay for excess cabin baggage (if any) at the airport check-in counter. There will be random checks at boarding gates for hand baggage size and weight, and if found oversized or overweight, INR 400/ Kg (effective from 22nd June, 2018) will be chargeable, and additionally the bag may be taken from the passenger to be placed in the hold.
Payment by foreign credit cards:
9. For all foreign (Non-Indian) credit / debit card payments, the card must be produced for physical verification at the airport check-in counter if the passenger is the cardholder. Incase the cardholder is not traveling, it is mandatory for the passenger to furnish to the airport check-in staff a physical copy of the front side of credit / debit card duly authorized by the cardholder, along with cardholder's valid proof of identification. In the absence of such credit / debit card or copy and/or identity mismatch, we will be constrained to refuse the boarding. You may however pay through acceptable alternate mode of payment at the time of check-in and continue your journey. Cancellations and Rescheduling Initiated by Passengers: 10. Changes/cancellation in the bookings can be made only up to 2 hour prior to scheduled departure time ( 4 hours in case of international travel ) upon payment of a change/cancellation fee (amount depends on the type of far e purchased, as advised at the time of booking) along with difference in fare, if applicable. All promo/sale fares are restrictive fares and are refundable (only statutory taxes). Certain promo/sale fares do not permit changes to the flight. Please check restrictions on the fare while booking Passenger Handling during Flight Delays, Cancellations, and Missed Connections: 11. SpiceJet does not connect to other carriers; therefore, SpiceJet is not responsible for any losses incurred by the passengers while trying to connect to or from other carriers. SpiceJet will not be liable in any way for delays/ cancellations/ diversions whether due to bad weather, government regulation or for instances beyond SpiceJet's control. SpiceJet reserves the right, without assigning any reason, to cancel or delay the commencement or continuance of the flight or to alter the stopping place or to deviate from the route of the journey or to change the type of aircraft in use without thereby incurring any liability in damages or otherwise to the passenger or any other person on any ground whatsoever. SpiceJet also reserves to itself the right to refuse to carry any person whom it considers unfit to travel or who in the opinion of SpiceJet may constitute risks to the aircraft or to the Customers on board. For denied boarding, delays and cancellation the Civil Aviation Requirements under section 3 - Air Transport, Series 'M' Part IV, Issue I, dated August 1, 2016 shall be applicable. Please refer to the Terms of Carriage at http://www.spicejet.com/tnc.aspx for details. We strongly recommend passengers to provide correct phone number and email address to enable us to inform of flight delays or cancellations in unforeseen conditions.
Additional Terms and Conditions
12. Excess baggage charges will be payable for carrying baggage over the permissible limit. It can be pre-booked (at discounted rates) up to 6 hours prior to scheduled departure time of the flight on spicejet.com, by calling our Reservations hotline and at our airport ticketing counters. 13. For free baggage allowance & Excess Baggage Charges on international sector (s), kindly refer to T&C's on www.spicejet.com 14. We strongly recommend that all valuables (e.g. camera, jewellery, cash, electronics, perishables items, etc.) and medication shall be carried in cabin baggage only. SpiceJet assumes no responsibility for any pilferage/ damage to valuables incase they are carried in check-in baggage and the passenger shall be doing so at their sole risk and consequences. 15. Passengers travelling to UAE/Oman from India for employment/tourist purposes shall be requiring an "OK TO BOARD" comment in the PNR. Kindly get in touch with your visa issuing agency for the same. 16. All Foreign Nationals/ Non-Resident Indians are mandatorily required to carry their Passport with valid visa for their travel. 17. Name changes are not permitted on your booking. Please ensure that passenger's booking name matches with proof of identification. 18. Any booking made using special fares/ promo codes/ discount coupons etc. shall be subject to terms and conditions of respective promotion in addition to the general Terms of Carriage. 19. Passengers requiring wheelchair assistance, stretcher, or passenger travelling with infants and unaccompanied minors are requested to book in advance since the facility for these special service requests are limited. Please refer to http://www.spicejet.com/SpecialAssistance.aspx for details. You may also call our Reservations +91-987-***-****, +91-965-***-**** for further assistance. 20. Should you have any queries, please contact us at our Reservations +919*********, +919********* or write to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. 21. This booking is governed by the Fare Rules and Terms of Carriage accepted at the time of booking and also available at http://www.spicejet.com/Tnc.aspx . 22. Flight schedules are subject to change and applicable regulatory approvals. 23. Certain fares could carry a restriction related to change/cancellation and policy. In case you do not wish to opt for restricted fare, you can book two separate PNRs for each sector without the benefits/restrictions of the return fare.
24. Passengers are advised to compulsorily retain the boarding pass until exiting the terminal for security reasons. Passengers on via and connecting flights should keep their boarding pass handy for physical check at transit points.
25. SpiceJet allows free checked baggage of 15kgs per passenger for all domestic flights on all fares EXCEPT Hand Baggage Only fares promo/sale. For Hand Baggage Only fares promo/sale, there is no free checked baggage allowance.
Passengers on these fares who wish to check baggage will be charged Fare Type Change Fee of Rs.400 at the airport for up to 15kg. Baggage in excess of 15kg. is subject to a fee (INR.400 per kg. effective from 22nd June, 2018) to be paid at the airport at check-in.
Please note: Sale fare is for hand baggage only. (Hand baggage of one piece maximum 7 kgs. (which would include Laptop and duty free shopping bags) having maximum over all dimensions of: 115 cms. ( L+W+H) on Boeing flights and 108 cms. (L+W+H) on Bombardier flights) is allowed to be carried per passenger. 26. Hand Baggage Only fare promo/sale is Non-refundable. Changes are permitted at applicable charges 27. Carriage of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 is prohibited in checked-in and hand baggage. 28. For safety reasons, dangerous articles, such as those listed below, must not be carried in passenger's baggage. a. Compressed gasses: deeply refrigerated, flammable, non-flammable and poisonous such as butane oxygen, liquid nitrogen, aqualung cylinders and compressed gas cylinders. b. Corrosives such as acids, alkalis, mercury and wet cell batteries and apparatus containing mercury. c. Explosives, munitions, fireworks and flares, ammunition including blank cartridges handguns, fireworks, pistol caps. d. Flammable liquids and solids such as lighter refills, lighter fuel, matches, paints, thinners, fire-lighters, lighters that need inverting before ignition, matches (these may be carried on the person), radioactive material, Briefcases and attaché case with installed alarm devices. Oxidizing materials such as bleaching powder and peroxides. e. Poisons and infectious substances such as insecticides, weed-killers and live virus materials. Other dangerous articles such as magnetized materials, offensive or irritating materials. f Carriage of dry cell batteries, knives, scissors, sharp instruments, tools, firearms, ammunitions, and toy replicas are prohibited in the Passenger cabin. g. Personal motorized vehicles (powered by lithium battery) similar to hover-boards, self balancing device, scooter etc. will not be permitted on Spicejet flights. h. Spare Lithium ion batteries, power banks and e-cigarettes may be carried as cabin baggage only. Lithium ion batteries of watt-hour (Wh), rating above 100 Wh but not exceeding 160 Wh, will be permitted. These batteries must be individually protected to prevent short circuits. 29. In the event Spicejet:
a. cancels the flight; or
b. prepones the flight by sixty (60) minutes or more; or c. postpones the flight by one hundred and twenty (120) minutes or more, the affected passengers shall be entitled either for: i. full refund of the amount paid by them; or
ii. to be accommodated on alternate flight(s) for the same sector for next or preceding seven (07) days from the original date of journey, subject to availability and SpiceJet’s discretion in the event SpiceJet. 30. Add-on services like Meal, SpiceMax, Excess Baggage, Lounge, Priority Check-in, Preferred Bag Out are non-cancellable in isolation. 31. Know your rights http://corporate.spicejet.com/Content/pdf/PassengerCharterMoCAIndiaFeb.pdf .