Qualicum Beach, BC
Goals and Attributes
● I am a hard worker, honest, accountable and a team player.
● I am dedicated, cheerful, flexible and eager to learn new life skills.
● I possess a valid BC driver’s license, and have my own means of transportation. Education
● Road Building Foundation Certificate Through Vancouver Island University.
● Heavy Equipment Operator Technician Certificate Through Vancouver Island University.
● Excavator Specialty Certificate Through Vancouver Island University.
● Level 1 First Aid Through St Johns Ambulance.
● Traffic Control certificate.
● WHMIS Certificate
● British Columbia's Dogwood diploma.
Ridgeline Mechanical November 2018 to may 1st 2019
● Dug trench for water line, valves, metres and other plumbing installation. Ecklundson construction March 2018 to october 30th
● Site clearing
● Retaining walls
● Foundation digs
● Mainline tie ins
● Sewer, sanitary and water install
● Drainage pipe install
● Bc hydro, shaw and telus conduit
● Road building
● Side walk prep
Bayshore Construction February 2017 to february 2018.
● Site clearing
● Foundation digs and grade
● Foundation backfill
● Site and yard grade
● Form work
Milner Group- September 1st 2016 to February 2017
● Worked on Port Alberni Highway 4 project Operating Excavator, Roller, Skid-steer, Loader and Backhoe.
● Laboured on Road construction, Laying Grid, filter cloth and maintaining grade for Excavator Operator.
● Worked at Pcwm Woodlot site sorting Garbage, wood and metal with Excavator Skid-steer and Loader.
● Operation of cut-off saw for pipeworks including water lines, sewer lines and drainage lines.
Horizon Landscaping- March 1st 2016 to August 30th 2016.
● Operating Excavator, Loader, Backhoe and skidsteer to move transport and grade Ground.
● Brick work and pavers in landscape construction.
● General landscape and plant maintenance.
PC West Construction- December 2013 to September 2014
● Finishing carpentry installed millwork (ie. cabinets, counter tops, drop ceilings and wall panels)
● Experience with power tools (table saw,chop saw,jig saw,drills and other basic hand tools)
● Travelled across Canada to set up molding and millwork displays. Mossleigh Western Feedlot -August 2011 to October 2012
● Processed cattle
● Maintenance and operation of hydraulic squeeze
● Computer skills
● Skid Steer operation
● Front End Loader operation.
High River Western Feedlot -June 2011 to August 2011
● Processed (administered veterinary drugs to cattle)
● Pushed cattle (walked cattle from barns to pens)
KG Wood Products July 2009- October 2009
● Participation in operation of a bull saw and resaw
● Bagged firewood, forklift operation