LAKSHMI PRASANNA KONA
925-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org Fremont, CA
www.linkedin.com/in/lprasannakona https://github.com/PrasannalKona Summary
Full-Stack Software Engineer interested in developing scalable, distributed enterprise applications. Education
MS Software Engineering, San Jose State University, CA (GPA – 3.5/4) January 2018 - December 2019 Bachelor of Engineering, Andhra University, India (GPA-3.3/4) August 2009 - June 2013 Related Coursework
Data Structures and Algorithms, Object-Oriented Design, Database Design, Full Stack Web Development, Cloud Computing, RESTful Web Services, Virtualization Technologies, Software Engineering Processes, Machine Learning Skills
Languages: Java, C++, C
Others: AWS, Git/GitHub, Postman, JMeter, Docker, Robo 3T, REST APIs, Mocha, Chai Work Experience
Software Engineer TATA Consultancy Services, Bengaluru, India March 2014 – August 2016
• Worked as a developer for Product Lifecycle Management tools like Enovia and TeamCenter
• Maintained Microsoft SQL Server database and written stored procedures and functions to query data
• Written TCL and MQL scripts to migrate the data from one Application to another. Academic Projects
HomeAway Application, Vacation Rental Website React, Node.js, MySQL, JMeter
• Developed a replica of Home Away application with complete end to end functionalities
• Managed and implemented complete backend database design architecture and other development aspects
• Implemented custom written connection pooling and improved the overall performance of response time
• Tested the performance of the application using JMeter for 300,400,500 concurrent users Smart University Application React, Express.js, Node.js, MongoDB, Bootstrap
• Created a distributed, service-oriented web application with 3-tier architecture
• Created APIs for searching and enrolling courses, Fees and Donations, Job and Accommodation search etc.
• Included several maps features using Google Maps API and hosted the application on AWS cloud
• Used Collaborative filtering technique to develop a course recommendation system for students Facial Recognition AWS Technology Stack
• Integrated Amazon Kinesis Video Stream with webcam to capture and process the image.
• Used Amazon Rekognition Video to categorize the image from images stored in S3 bucket.
• Written an AWS Lambda function to receive an email when a known face is found by using Simple Notification Service. Image Classification TensorFlow, Inception V3, Neural Networks
• Used Google TensorFlow framework to perform classification on given dataset i.e. the model recognizes the given picture and categorizes into what flower category it belongs to.
• Trained, tested and validated the built Inception V3 model by using different training and testing datasets with an accuracy of 96%.
Stock Portfolio Dashboard React, Express.js, Node.js, MongoDB
• Designed and Developed a web application with complete real-time data under different modules
• Used an external API to receive real-time data and created additional APIs for user and admin functionalities etc.
• Developed dashboard including several charts and other analytics using Google Charts.
• Implemented the application with MongoDB and hosted the database on EC2 instance on AWS