* An accomplished and strong Sr. HR Generalist with 8 years of experience in handling end to end HR activities that is right from sourcing the profiles to till the Full and Final settlement.
* Have strong working experience on Core HR and Recruitments equally.
* Have good working and reporting experience with PMs, Directors and CEOs of the Company.
* Have team handing experience of Jr. HR and office admin.
* Used 'Keka' software for the HR payrolls management
* Handled one End to End ISO certification and Initiated CMMi Level -3 Certificate process. Work Experience:
1) Yitsol Pvt Ltd (An ISO 9001:2015 Certified & CMMI Level 3 initiated Software Company) Hyderabad. Designation: Sr. HR Generalist Duration: Since June 2017 till date Responsibilities:
• Taking care of full pledged end to end recruitment from sourcing to till on boarding the resource.
• Recruited niche, super niche and very advanced skilled resources for the Company.
• Coordinating interviews with Tech team, PM, Directors and CEO. Induction, Joining formalities and Full & Final Settlement Process:
• Ensuring smooth Joining formalities, educating on HR policies, procedures & benefits of the Company.
Training & Development:
• As a Training Coordinator responsible for conducting technical and non-technical trainings.
• I Identify the organizational training needs, basing on that prepare the training calendar, arrange trainers, Publish it to concerned departments and conduct smooth Trainings.
• After Completion of training evaluating Training effectiveness as per ISO standards and recording them in HRIS.
• Sending monthly training report & metrics analysis report to the senior management Payroll Management:
• Preparing monthly payroll and publish it to accounts team for further proceedings .
• Manage regular preparation of relevant MIS reports, including weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports. Manage employee queries with regard to their deductions, settlements and supporting their requirements.
• Coordinating for a yearly strategic meeting, All hands meets to discuss on goals & commitments of the respective departments.
• Tracking employees who are eligible for quarterly bonus and annual increments & sending recommendations to the senior management for annual hikes, promotions etc.
• Issuing the bonus letters, increment letters and promotion letters to the employees.
• Processing award and reward process, Quarterly, half yearly and yearly. 2 P a g e
Employee Engagement Programs:
• Introduce, lead and organize employee engagement activities.
• Digitalizing and Socializing HR engagement programs. HR Policies, Legal compliances & Documentation :
• Preparing Company policies in accordance with the Indian legal implication.
• Handling employee grievances
• Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, recommending, educating and implementing organizational policies and procedures.
• Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records and ensuring a proper HRMIS.
• Taking care of ESI, PF and Medical Insurance.
• Preparation of NDA, Contractor agreements, Teaming agreements & MOU. Administrative activities:
• Ensure the on floor requirements are fulfilled in time in a proper way.
• Guiding and monitoring Housekeeping, Security guards, Office Admin.
• Verifying admin related documents
• Handling different recruitment firms for our hiring needs.
• Handling security, and housekeeping.
2) Spark Innovations Pvt ltd. Hyderabad.
Designation: Sr.HR Generalist Duration: Dec 2014 to June 2017 (2.7years) Responsibilities: End to End HR generalist
• Preparation and Issue of the Offer Letters to the selected resource
• Taking care of Induction training, Joining formalities & exit formalities.
• In charge of end to end training & Development functions
• Responsible for the employee Engagement Programs in the firm
• Making suitable HR policies and ensuring its effective implementation
• Involved in salary and notice period negotiations. Recruitment Activities :
* Taking care of total End to End Recruitment life cycle like Procurement, Screening and Selection.
* Coordinating with technical team for new positions and prepares Job description basing on the specifications provided.
* Cold calling for basic screening, scheduling and coordinating preliminary and other rounds of Interviews with concerned functional heads and MD (TCON / Skype /Hangout/Webex/ In person).
* I have strong knowledge on various IT skills and strong sourcing experience from various sources.
* Coordinating different levels of interviews and make a follow ups at regular intervals with selected candidates till they join the Organization and taking care of Background verification selected candidates.
* Managing recruitment firms in signing vendor empanelment, requirements sharing and coordinating with them during closing the positions.
3 P a g e
Reporting & MIS:
* Created and managed the Daily Recruitment Tracker (DRT).
* Initiated and chaired weekly reporting calls with the assigned business units to evaluate the progress and identify the challenges and maintaining a strong database and daily trackers on various activities related to my roles and responsibilities.
* Circulating attendance sheets to concerned Mangers in Google drives 2) JNET Technologies (CMMI Level 3 and an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Software Company) Hyderabad. Designation: HR Executive, Duration: Feb 2011 to Dec 2014 (3.10Years) Internal responsibilities:
* Worked as a internal HR coordinator, like maintaining internal employee database, taking induction and exit formalities.
* Offer letter release and on boarding the selected resource.
* In charge of HR admin activities
* Getting the requirements from the HR Manager allot them to team members and assisting team members simultaneously working on requirements.
* Screening the candidates through telephonic and personal interviews, testing their subject knowledge, skills and to assess the confidence level, communication skills, attitude and overall appearance.
* Having discussion with the technical teams on the requirements shared, prioritize the requirements and serving them based on the business criticality.
* Conducted weekend & weekday Recruitment Drives for experienced IT positions.
* Handled bulk recruitment drives for experienced and campus recruitment drives for freshers.
* Handling the HR discussions and negotiating the salary with short-listed candidates and rolling out the Offer letters. Decide and negotiate the date of joining, and managing relationships and follow up with the candidates to ensure smooth on-boarding.
* Maintained DRT(daily recruitment tracker) for all the requirements. External responsibilities:
Recruiting candidates both for Contract and Permanent positions for various clients across India
(Tech M and Accenture).
Sourcing profiles as per the requirement and submitting to Clients and Team leads for further process.
Coordinating the various rounds of interviews with resources for shortlisted candidates.
Initiating Back ground verification for the selected candidates by collecting related documents and making continuous follow ups with third party BG checkup Companies and updating status to clients.
Making very friendly follow ups with the selected candidates to ensure positive on-boarding.
Generating reports on daily, weekly & monthly basis and updating the same periodically. 4 P a g e
3) Company: Crest management consultants, Hyderabad Designation: HR-Recruitment Executive, Duration: June 2010 to Jan 2011(7Months) Key Skills: IT & Non IT Recruitment
Company Profile: Crest is one of the Recruitment Firms in Hyderabad, established in 2005, from the inception it has been one of top Recruitment/ Staffing vendors for several US based firms in Hyderabad. We are one of the First Staffing firms from India to use Social Media tools for sourcing talent. Over the period we have built lasting partnerships with some top notch firms like 1. Microsoft - Vendor since 2005 - Crest is among the top 2 Vendors for Microsoft out of 136 empanelled recruitment agencies
• Handling the complete recruitment and selection process, right from crystallizing the requirement specs to closing the requirements.
• Acting as a SPOC between the clients and the internal management & central point of communication.
• Interacting with clients on a daily basis in getting feedback and New Requirement from Clients. Analyzing the resource requirements, selecting matched profile from our database, sending those profiles to client, getting short listed list from them and keeping the record of whole process
• Assisting team members, in case of high volumes.
• Recruiting candidates both for Contract positions as well as permanent positions for leading Global IT Companies
• Developing relationships with present/potential clients, creating applicants database and resume formatting.
• Ensuring that adequate number of qualified candidates is submitted for all assigned client requirements in a timely manner.
• Preparation of various MIS reports on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis. Education Details
17 years of Formal Education (10+2+3+2 pattern)
• MBA- HR From AIMS Business School (Autonomous), Approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
• Graduate in English, Andhra University.
Used 'Keka' software for the HR payrolls management
ISO MR certified
HR Generalist certification is under process
Undergone private training on IR and its implication. Personal information
• Hobbies : Playing Keyboard, listening music and reading books. I hereby declare that the information given above is accurate and best to my knowledge. Signature