City dweller who loves to travel, partake in outdoor activities, and find new adventures along the way. I love the world of recruitment. Making a difference in people’s lives by offering them new opportunities to advance their careers is one of the greatest motivational factor I have ever felt. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
RECRUITMENT DIRECTOR September 2016 - Present
Develop recruiting strategies that meet anticipated staffing needs in different fields, covering US and Canada.
Managing the full cycle of recruitment starting with posting the job description in different platforms, to scanning the resumes, contacting potential candidates and interviewing them. Select job applicants, confirm their qualifications and refer them to hiring managers. Analyze employment data related to the position and create reports based on the findings. Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates. Search for candidates using various sources such as databases, recruiting platforms & job fairs. Review job descriptions and employment applications to match applicants with job requirements. Interview job applicants as part of the screening process to get information on their work history, job skills, training and education, and inform them of the position’s duties and responsibilities. Contact applicants to inform them of their application statuses and conduct background or reference
Handle high volume recruiting contracts
• Achieved a growth of $1.3M CAD in direct placements in a period 18 months by implementing aggressive headhunting strategies and implementing new sourcing software.
• Maintained a placement rate of 72%.
• Successfully placed 35 candidates in 3 weeks for Walmart and Alorica during the month of October 2018.
• Successfully placed multiple candidates in different fields such as Manufacturing, IT, Engineering and Sales.
PARTNER & FOUNDER July 2010 – April 2017
N4 Web, Montreal
Built a high-performance team and advisory practice in digital marketing solutions for small & medium businesses
Managed digital strategy transformation for clients in multiple industries such as B2B, Retail, Food and E-Commerce
Recruited, managed and coached all employees of the firm Grew the team to a staff of 25 full time employees Handled all financial planning and revenue projections Negotiated contracts with main clients
Handled customer complaints
Oversaw the branding of the agency
• Signed high profile clients such as Government du Québec, Groupe MTY, Stokes Stores.
• Reached $1M in sales within the first 14 months after the initial launch.
• Executed an exit strategy with the sale of the main contracts.
• Helped numerous graduates start their marketing careers with internships and more. Ahmad Nazha
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE October 2008 – May 2010 BMO BANK OF MONTREAL, Montreal
Answer customer’s questions regarding banking products Offer clients different banking solutions such as investments, loans and bank accounts Handle overflow calls from Toronto
Assist in training new hires
• Monthly top seller of the team on 9 different occasions.
• Recognized as one of the BMO Stars of the year in 2009.
• Surpassed answering quotas by 25% in 2009
• Selected to animate a Q&A session with new trainees EDUCATION & MORE
• Bachelor of Economics, Université de Montréal (Completed 66 credits)
• DEC, Sciences de la nature, Cégep Bois de Boulogne LANGUAGES & SKILLS
• Spoken and written French, English, Arabic
• Recruiting, Sourcing and Headhunting
• Google Hire, LinkedIn, Indeed, Hiretual, Zip Recruiter