Highlights of Profile:
- Tool & Die certificate Sheridan College Oakville 2004
- Spent 20+ years in industrial manufacturing
- Has a high aptitude for troubleshooting and tolerance holding 001
- Work with a variety of materials (metals, plastics, woods, ceramics, composites, magnesium, copper, brass, aluminum, etc) and industries (machining, oil & gas, automotive, chemicals, food, etc.)
- Proficient in machines (manual and CNC milling machines, lathes, boring mills, presses, cams, edms, etc) experience with; welding processes (MIG, TIG, Aluminum, Stainless) hand tools, blueprint reading, progressive/transfer dies, molds, robots, etc.
- Competent in using computers, MasterCam, AutoCAD, Solid works, PLC, CNC G-code, Microsoft office, Java, C++, various internet apps & programs, etc.
RAMPF Composite Solutions, Inc.-September 2018-Jan 2019 CNC operator 5-axis fanuc control via MasterCam files. Machined and checked tolerances for aerospace company.
Quala Tank Trailer Wash - September 2016 - present Food bay Technician
A high detail industrial service company, meeting chemical and food grade kosher standards cor.ca I provide various services and wash tanks for this company.
LeoSparq custom machine shop 2016 – 2 month contract Tool & Die
I machined custom conveyer belts for Magna - troubleshooting - used milling machines, drill presses, fitting machines and hand tools
Castner Metals Embury 2013 – 2015 Machinist I machined custom work, as requested by clients - performed quality control - used measuring tools, coil sheet metal press, welding machines etc.
CSM/Orange Dingo Custom t-shirt shop 2009-2013 I worked in the chemical department & serviced presses for the clothing printing company - was a “millwright” for the company - custom work – machined stainless steel, carbon steel, for a press (silk screening)