NAM E : ABHISHEK SINGH
Address for Communication:
Mandir, New Town, Kolkata-
700157 West Bengal
Date of Birth :16/12/1991
Sex : Male
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Married
Mother Tongue: Hindi
Languages Known: Hindi,
English, Bhojpuri, Bengali, Tamil
• To become a successful professional in Seafood Industry and work, learn, grow and harness my potential in a competitive world. Seeking for an Esteem Organization, where I can explore my competency. EDUCATION
• M.Sc in Industrial Fisheries at Cochin University Science & Technology, Kerala, India. (2012-2014)
• B.Sc in Industrial Fish and Fisheries From Asutosh College Under the University of Calcutta, West Bengal, India. (2009-2012)
• Higher Secondary education from West Bengal Council Of Higher Secondary Education, West Bengal. India (2007-2009)
• Metric education from West Bengal Board of Secondary Education, West Bengal, India (2007).
PROFESIONAL TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
• Presently working in Qatar National Import and Export Co.- FMCG distribution company (Seafood Category-Sales & Marketing Division) since July, 2016, Doha-Qatar.
• Certification of HACCP LEVEL 3 in Supervising Food Safety.
• Assistant Section Manager- Quality & Production, in JMJ Exports Pvt Ltd, Kanyakumari, Tamilnadu, India (2014-2016)
• Experience in Providing Personnel Hygiene & Microbiology Training to workers/Supervisors of Seafood Industry.
• Seafood Processing Training in Milsha Sea Products, Kolkata, West Bengal.
• Seafood Processing Training in Abad Fishery Pvt. Ltd., Aroor, Kerala. (June- July, 2014).
• Taxonomy and identification of commercially important Crustaceans of India. Organized at CMFRI, Cochin. (22nd-24th January, 2014).
• Orientation programme on Production and Quality Assurance in Fisheries Sector organized by IFAA. Cochin, Kerala (13th July, 2013).
• International Seminar on Ornamental Fish Breeding, Farming and Trade; organized by Ministry of Agriculture Govt. of India and Department of Fisheries Govt. of Kerala 2014. (26-27th January, 2014).
• Three day National Seminar on Modern Statistical Tools in Fisheries (MoSTiF) organized by School of Industrial Fisheries, CUSAT. Cochin, Kerala. (7-9th March, 2013).
• National seminar on Health and Environment organized by Swasraya Bharat 2012. Cochin, Kerala. (23rd January, 2013)
• Fresh water Fish and Prawn Farming Organized by Ramakrishna Ashram Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Nimpith, So uth 24 Paraganas, West Bengal. (17-20th January, 2011).
• Training Programme on Fish Processing Technology, Ornamental Fish Breeding and Culture from CIFE, Kolkata. (21st Nov to 1st December, 2011)
• Short term course in Vessel Engineering, seamanship and Navigation, from CIFNET Cochin.
• Microbiological Analysis.
• Various Processing Techniques specially Freezing and Canning.
• Preprocessing Techniques of Fish- Dressing, Gutting, Splitting filleting.
• Proximate Composition Analysis of Fish (Moisture, Fat, Protein, Ash)
• Quality Analysis of Fish and Fishery Products.
• Value Addition of Fish.
• Fishery By-product Preparation.
• Induced Breeding Technique & water Chemistry Analysis AREAS OF INTEREST
• Quality Assurance & Production techniques in Seafood industry
• Elemental Study of Techniques in Marketing Management
• Seafood Freezing and Canning Techniques
• Aquaculture techniques (Shrimp & Carp)
Studies on shelf life of Vacuum Packed Marinated Mackerel in Chilled storage.
Cost and Earnings of Fish Processing Plants in Kolkata. Supply Chain in Domestic Fish Trade.
Polyculture of Indian Major Carp.
SKILLS AND HOBBIES
• Computer Knowledge.
• Aquarium Keeping, Aquarium settings
• Listening to Music
• Video Editing
I hereby certify that the information provided above is accurate & updated till below singed date. Name: Abhishek Singh