Mobile: +971- 052-***-****
Visa Status : Dependent Visa (Husband)
Looking for an opportunity to secure the position of a Teacher, where I can employ all my skills for the benefit of the school. Skilled at communicating complex information in a simple and entertaining manner. Looking to contribute my knowledge and skills in a school that offers a genuine opportunity for career progression. Ability to be a team player and resolve problems and conflicts professionally.
• Bachelor of Engineer in Computer Science, year 2012 - Anna University, Chennai, India. Attested by the Indian Embassy and MEA (Ministry of External Affairs) and Embassy of U.A.E
• MBA in System Management, year 2014 – Madras University, Chennai, India. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:
• Excellent communication skill with fluency in spoken English.
• Proficiency in Computer & Software- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and others.
• Aptitude in multimedia which is essential in providing a diverse set of learning experiences to grade school students
• Ability to organize and prioritize tasks effectively
• Resourcefulness and creativity
• Excellent leadership skills and strong analytical abilities
• Unquenchable drive and profound sense of dedication
• Excellent command over comprehension.
• Strong knowledge of Utilizing all modern teaching aids.
• Ability to handle children of different age groups.
• Ability to easily connect with young people
Date of Birth: 08/June/1990
Marital Status: Married
Visa: Sponsor (Husband)
Languages: English, Hindi, Urdu, Tamil
• Will provide technical related resolutions and skills to the organization and students, with regards to any elementary subjects
• Looking forward to take responsibility for ensuring that all students fully comprehended the taught curriculum and provided support to students who required extra guidance
• Will work closely with the other teachers to ensure all avenues of the curriculum are met and delivered lessons the students
• Will be adopted to distinctive teaching methodologies, documented all lessons, organized healthy group discussions, and mentored troubled students
• Collaborated with regular teachers in developing long-term plans for struggling students, as well as designing new activities to enhance learning engagement of students
• Write comprehensive reports to regular teachers regarding lessons and student progresses
• With my enthusiasm for teaching, I am confident in my ability to positively impact the academic performance of the students and for the development of school
• Cultivated a classroom environment conducive to learning and growing, both academically and characteristically.
I hereby admit that all the information given above is true to the best of my knowledge. I've enclosed my resume for your further review. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to the opportunity and anticipating a positive response.
- BEEMABI NASEEM