PRAMOD KUMAR K N
Peikko Gulf LLC
P.O. Box No. 86031
Ras Al Khaimah
U A E
Languages: English, Hindi
Iritty - Via
Kerala – 670703
Driving License - UAE
Intend to structure my growth in pace with the ever-changing corporate environment. Make my learning curve to move in a linear fashion along with the growth of my functional skills coupled with overall personality development in order to face the challenging times ahead.
HIGHLIGHTS OF EXPERIENCE
• Preparing clear purchase analysis, as well as purchase reports, purchase-order status, purchase agreements, in- time proposals and presentations.
• Active learner and effective communicator – Practices good judgment and discretion while working closely with sales managers, firm’s internal departments and customers.
• Actively supported company sales team and production Team – Co-ordinated sales details, pre-sale material and after-sale deliveries.
• Well adaptive towards corporate culture and behavior & ability to work under pressure.
• Developed and sustained relationships with potential and existing clients by coordinating professional meetings, attending promotional events and providing effective administrative support.
• Responsible for timely, accurate quotations and various pro-forma invoices to customers, processing inquires through personal visits, email, phone and fax.
• B. Com. from University of Calicut, Kerala.
• Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) (American Purchasing Society) in Blue Ocean), Dubai
• Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM) (American Purchasing Society) in Blue Ocean, Dubai
• Presently working as a Contracts & Procurement Manager in PEIKKO Gulf LLC, Ras Al Khaimah, UAE (February 2017 onwards)
• 3 years worked as a Asst. Purchase Manager in PEIKKO Gulf LLC, Ras Al Khaimah, UAE (April 2014 – January 2017)
• 2 years worked as a Senior Accountant in PEIKKO Gulf LLC, Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
(April 2012 – March 2014)
• 3 years worked as an Auditor Assistant in Jaxa Chartered Accountant, Dubai U A E. as an Accountant (April 2009 – March 2012)
• 12 years as Accountant cum Salesman in Sruthi Fashion Jewellery, Kerala, India. COMPUTER SKILLS
• M.S Office, Tally 7.2, Tally 9, Tally ERP and Micro Soft AX (Axapta).
• Certificate in Computerized Accounting from Central Institute of Education and Training, Kerala.
• Developing good relationship with Suppliers
• Controlling and monitoring Inventory level
• Finding new suppliers as per Company requirements
• Posts supplier payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
• Updates payables by totaling unpaid invoices.
• Maintains records by invoices, debits and credits.
• Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from purchase, trade promotions and from suppliers. FUNCTIONAL SKILLS (continues)
• Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
• Summarizes payables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts payable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Place: Ras Al Khaimah PRAMOD KUMAR K N