Phone: +1-807-***-**** Email: email@example.com OBJECTIVES
A creative, enthusiastic and hard-working person looking for a greatest opportunity and career growth with a reputed firm where I could perform my skills for the betterment of the firm. Looking for the greatest opportunity as a Mechanical & Aerospace Engineer that offers challenging assignments, professional development, and career growth. SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION
• Strong Academic Background in Confederation College.
• Designed “Development of motorcycle using Biogas as fuel” as final project in Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering.
• Successfully completed assignments on Liquid penetrant test, ultrasonic test, magnetic particle test, eddy current test.
• Basic understanding of 5S, TQM, TPM, JIT, Lean manufacturing, MRP.
• Designed & Manufactured gear box by using Riveting & cnc routing.
• Successfully completed Projects in engraving on cnc, sheet metal projects, airfoil by riveting & machining.
• Committed team player who can work hard in a timely & effective way. EDUCATION
• Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technician Graduated: 2019 o Confederation college, Thunder Bay, ON
o GPA: 2.62
• Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering Graduated:2016 o Veerayatan Institute of Engineering, Gujrat, India o CGPA: 6.99/10
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Graduated:2013 o VPMP Polytechnic, Gandhinagar, India
o CGPA: 6.86/10
• Great computer and corporate standard software skills (MS Office, Excel).
• Continuous improvement and elimination of waste through ongoing analysis and identification of inefficiencies within the system.
• Ability to create Bill of Material, Standard check sheet, Production planning sheet.
• Proficiency in standard measuring instruments as Vernier Caliper, Micrometer, Height- Depth-Dial Gauge.
• Extensive knowledge of the concepts and principles of mechanical engineering.
• Comprehensive knowledge of various machines CNC & manual lathes (Fanuc & Mazak), mills, surface grinders and drills, composite joints, NDT methods.
• Basic 3D Modeling using Cad Software’s like Catia & Mastercam, study of Engineering 2D Drawings, CNC Machining & G code generation, GD & T.
• Eagerness to learn new techniques, Flexible to work shifts and extra hours. EMPLOYMENT EXPERIENCE
CNC Machinist (Fanuc & Mazak Lathe) June 2019 - Present Tsubaki of Canada Limited, Mississauga, ON.
• Read and Interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and table.
• Fit and assemble machine die cast components to customer specs and follow ISO standards.
• Measure parts using calibrated precision measuring instruments, such as Micrometers, Calipers.
• Verify workpiece is correctly set up in machine, using precision measuring tools.
• Prepare consumable tooling for CNC machines, as per CAD/ CAM software.
• Daily preventive maintenance of the machines, such as checking oil levels, filling when needed.
• Report deviations of non- conforming parts.
Machine Assembler July 2018-September 2018
Array Marketing, 45 Progress Avenue, Toronto, ON.
• Part of the Warehouse control team that manages product inventory of variety of products.
• Replenishing and picking products as required for order processing.
• Properly marking each item for stocking.
• Peeling, assembling, inventory, cleaning & polishing parts, packaging components, working in a team.
• Consistently and accurately following order instruction to fulfill order in a timely manner.
• Effective and Efficient sorting of items for proper fulfillment of the order. Operated and maintained materials handling tools.
• Assisted in warehouse inventory and is responsible for creating reports for it. Machine Operator April 2018- July 2018
Jak Tubular, 495 Finchdene Square, Scarborough
• Working in Manufacturing of Fabricated Pipes & Fittings, Tube Forming, Tube Assembling, Tube Cutting, Tube Swaging, Tube Piercing, Tube Bending, Tube assembling and more for metal tubing.
• Operate tools in order to aid in the manufacturing process.
• Perform periodic checks on equipment and solve problems as detected.
• Work with others in order to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
• Observe and follow company safety rules and regulations. Assistant Production Manager
ITM Safety pvt. Ltd. 2016-2017
• Planning, Scheduling and Organising, inventory in Production Project.
• Dealing with Complexity, Informing Others, Leadership, Production & Floor Supervisor, Internal Store supervisor, Investigating production problems with Supervisors and Workers.
• Liaising with suppliers, customers, and research and development staff.
• Manage Budgets and ensure project deadlines are adequately met according to standards and requirements.
• Responsible and accountable for the development, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of tracking systems required to support manufacturing processes and projects to improve productivity, cost, quality and safety. Manufacturing Engineer 2015-2016
Gurukrupa Industries, Ahmedabad, India
• Started as Trainee engineer for first 3 months.
• Improve productivity by performing ergonomic evaluations, time studies, simulation, and line balancing.
• Supervise the entire operations of the CNC machines with an aim for high performance, submit reports on performance and progress, ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance.
• Enhance work instruction and launched machine/program issues flow chart.
• Study and improve plant safety, quality control, materials inspection.
• Implemented digital investigation tracking system, resulting in a 30 percent decrease in time spent on paperwork.
• Optimize assembly flow and process to minimize People per machine per day, cost analysis.
• Maximized productivity on the job by developing and implementing innovative production processes for new and existing products.
• Cut production costs by 20 percent in the last six months.
• VOLUNTARY EXPERIENCE: Started confederation college multicultural club & completed few events for community & helped refugee, Technical festival coordinator.
• ACHIEVEMENTS: Successfully completed Ontario worker health and safety awareness programme.
• D17 Aircraft TIG Welding
• REFERENCE: References Available Upon Request.