Educations & Qualifications
Contact : +88-018*-***-****-**
E-mail : email@example.com
- Welcome to my world, I understand the power of
a strong creative idea.
- 27 years of experience for the line media active here in the country and abroad.
- I’m a creative designer illustrator highly motivat- ed and passionate with ne arts, digital arts, graphic design, internal and external signage solutions and print media. I have a ne arts background that took me to work with digital illustration & artworks. I’m
organized and I love to try new things improve my skills
- I am committed to professionalism, prompt and
clear communication and dedication to providing
excellent work every time.
- Throughout my career, I have always tried to
ensure that the passion and enthusiasm for my work have shone through. Despite my success as an indepen- dent designer, I have found that it is through a team that I have achieved my greatest potential.
- I am extremely organized and able to priorities
own work schedule. Time management and working to
tight deadlines are important in any industry, but the foundations and biggest challenges of design lie in communication.
- I have a very good understanding of the printing process and have built up a rapport with printers whom I’ve worked with on multiple occasions.
- In all my work, I have relished these challenges and used them to fuel my ambition and maintain my
- I believe that my idea is with pro-active thinking help to sale my client's products. This is the interesting part, or rather the more challenging aspect of the line media - for the agency creative.
I want to secure a challenging and dynamic
position within a progressive organization where I can utilize my experience rapport and creativity. I want to build up my career as a high in the eld. I think I’m t enough for this eld, as I’m quali ed, hard-working and possess the job interest Creativity and Capability. Father’s Name
Date & place of Birth
Qurak X Press
Html / Css
Al nashir Al Shahabi
No more use
Bachelor of Fine Arts (Drawing and Painting)
- Dhaka University. Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Desktop Publishing course - DTP (Power Macintosh)
- Sreya Computers Institutions, Dhaka, Bangladesh. Diploma in digital graphics and Visual arts.
- Citech Co. Ltd.
Apple Computer International Ltd.
Gulshan North, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Al Nashir Al Shahabi (Arabic & English).
Pharmacist Training Course ( Special Training )
- Family Planning Social Marketing Project,
UNICEF, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Web design (Html, Css & dreamwaver)
16 th January 1964, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Civil Status Married.
Late Dalil Ahmed Khan
Bangla (Native), English (Fluent), Hindi, Urdu, Arabic (Medium). Photography, Swimming & Travelling.
- G. P Ka-78/2 Mohakhali dhakhin para, Banani,
“Design is taking instead of adding,
simplifying and eliminating
all the unnecessary until you
reach the essential.”
Page - 1
years experience in the ﬁeld of Advertising.
Maksudur Rahman Khan
Direct, simple, informative and fun is the most effective media tools
- The latest designs were created by hand and layout of it was made. Through these layouts was various
distinctive calendars, desktop calendars, sophisticated dairies were printed from London, Germany, Korea & Lebanon depending on clients' demands.
- Major responsibilities were to look after all the management of the establishment. The tasks were as follows : coy- tting, design development, lm making, plate exposing, die-cutting, laminating and preparing
nal processing campaign for the export garments
related to all kinds of fulls color o set printing items.
- Advised sales department, silkscreen / o set printing supervision & solution with my views.
- Consulting activity maintain liaison with
merchandisers as per their requirements.
Freelance - Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- During my frequent vacation, I have been enjoining since 1990, giving my concept and ideas to done
design for various Companies, Publications, and
Valid client's - Relation Advertising & Printing,
Bangladesh Fishing Development Corporation, Asian
Music Recording (Kuwait), Deep textile mills (deep denims), Concord Real estate & building products ltd, Grameen education (It education), Mohin group of co. ltd and Bangladesh Photographic Society (BPS).
- I participated as a Guest Lecturer to the " Digital photography workshop " of Bangladesh Photographic
- President of the Direct Advertising Agency o er me
(tel/fax conversion at Dhaka) to join his est. After the join with his cooperation, we built up the
business- rm, where were most of the responsibilities has been handled by me, such as concept idea, create the design, client brie ng and complete project
1992 - 95
Page - 2
Hamid Printing, Packaging & Trading Manager
Mirpor, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Guest Lecturer Bangladesh photographic Society (BPS) Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Direct Advertising Agency Creative Designer & Project Manager
Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Understanding the client’s needs and developing a
concept that matches their requirements.
Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with clients and understand their needs and developing a concept that matches their requirements without any losing original intent.
Think creatively and use the latest ideas to come up with concepts and designs.
It is most important that every project I am fully committed to it until the completion.
Having focused the most general aspect to its smallest detail.
The ability to complete a comprehensive short and
I strongly consider that my client is most valuable partner.
Extensive knowledge of both Mac and PC platform.
Till data ...
1979 - 87
- Engaged beside my education with our family
business Masud Arts & Crafts for eight years as
Managing Director. My main responsibility was to
looking care of all the management of the
establishment, such as giving my views and ideas of di erent Paintings and exclusive framing invented
from di erent customer’s demands (doing so I came
up with various colored of wood-varnish). Also, I came in touch with the famous Artist of Bangladesh (Abdul Hai, S. M Sultan, Alakesh Gosh, Motiur Rahman, Abu Taher, Summy Yasmin and Maharam Ali) while giving
me a fair idea in the eld of Fine arts .
- I also took measures to collect di erent traditional and cultural items from various districts in Bangladesh. Traditional wooden handicrafts, Nakshi Katha, Wooden boats & Ivory / Bone' ornaments, Postcards, Stamps & Antiques, etc.
- I was also given suggestions & supervision to make numerous Paintings, Watercolors, Oriental watercolors and batiks. Checked of regular sales status and apply to create a new manner for the growth of sales.
- We had a specialty of modifying and making
impressive greetings cards and mini pictures (made of straw or painting it by watercolor). This was personally concept & handled by me.
- We had been dealing with foreign visitors, diplomatic and local Embassy.
1990 - 92
- I joined as a Designer after one year was promoted me Production Manager for my excellent work with
clients' dealing & managing capabilities.
Masud Arts & Crafts (Family business) Managing Director Gulshan (South), Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Al Ram Advertising Agency Graphic Designer & Production Manager Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- I always created the new concepts, Illustrations, sketches, artworks & mock-up with the aim of job
satisfaction by meeting customer needs e ciently.
- Photo, slide and artwork selecting and positioning for various products has a specialty of mine.
- Besides, I have been giving direction my own views & concept to the designer & photographer as well as
- The concepts, theme and ideas nalizing details for SAGIA project on Digital Artworks & Paintings. I am using photography with an emphasis on digital touch as an art.
- Large format digital painting has been done and
supervised for Samah Centre Project - Hail, printed by inkjet with six alternate concept of twelve numbers of painting such as landscape, abstracts, carton & the other interior design .
- It was the greatest portion & fantastic experience that I did enjoy the largest landscape collage painting on canvas in my carrier whose size was 17.5 m x 3 m for Tawarek Travel Agency (Obeikan group).
- By the name of Keep it interesting project displayed in the form & size of a business card at convenient locations such as hotels, shopping malls and other high tra c areas, concept and rst time e ectively lunch in the Kingdom by me.
- Communicate directly with clients or suppliers to achieve the best results in the most cost-e ective way.
- I did demonstrate in the management and
production of design for print and other related media.
- Responsible to make the modern conceptual design for the Corporate Logo package, Brochures, Catalogs, Flyers, Presentation slide show, Newspaper/magazine adv., Signage solution, Interior concept design and Digital artwork, etc.
Riyadh Investment Company, Al Makateb co. Ltd,
Management & Marketing co. (Feed Back), Al Muhaidib Foods, Elite Snooker & Billiards Center, Glamour Shots, Al Hamra village, Pottery Plus, La Casa italiana ristorante, Saudi Pan Gulf Ubmo, Spazio (Kingdom Tower), Al Sadhan trading Company, Axxezz, Vincci, Zain, Panorama for Women- Panorama mall, Burger King & Hilal Club.
Projects Saudi Hollendi Bank, Arab National Bank, AB Group, Banque Al Saudi Al Fransi, Saudi Commission for Tourism & Antiquities-Scta, Keep it, Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority (SAGIA), UBMO Overseas Limited (Bristol, England), Samah Center-Hail, Music rocker, Sadhan, Tawareq Travel Agency, Riyadh City Map 2014 (re-design) and Hoist Eechnology .
I do hereby and certify that all information stated above in the C.V is true and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Maksudur Rahman Khan
August ‘ 2019
Direct, simple, informative and fun is the most effective media tools Page - 3
Exterior, Interior Digital Arts Digital print Print media Photography Art direction Project Management and Signage design
Creative field & Experience